• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prince X Wolf Furry [CLOSED] {Main}

Kuna Valentina

“Wow. Thank you so much, sir,” the butler smiled wider before straightening out his own suit.​

Kuna Valentina

He opens the door closing it behind him and stares at Derrin, speechless. “You look… so handsome, son.”​

"All thanks to the butler. Speaking of the butler I have a question for you father. Why don't you give him a raise? He certainly deserves it. I mean I wouldn't have been able to do this on my own. Not even close. He's done almost double the work as the maids do. He should at least get paid more for his troubles."

Kuna Valentina

“Oh, all right. You may get a raise,” he agrees walking up to his side. The butler smiles happily.​

Kuna Valentina

“Just about everyone I gathered at the ceremony,” the king says.​

Kuna Valentina

“Great. Right this way,” the butler states, leading him to the ceremony.​

Last edited:
Kuna Valentina

Once there, everyone smiled and gasped at him. “Wow! Don’t you look great?” Koda teased while walking over to him.​

Derrin chuckled "You look good too. Everyone does. I'm honestly kinda nervous about this. But I'm too happy to let it slow me down.

Kuna Valentina

“Don’t be nervous. I’m trusting you to love my little sister. Any moment now she’s going to be walking here to take you as her husband.”​

"Well that's a great amount of pressure you've put on me here. Oh I almost forgot. Can't kiss her with this on." He takes off his mask and tucks it in his jacket pocket. "There."

Kuna Valentina

“Wow, I don’t ever recall seeing you without a mask until now!” He chuckled.​

Kuna Valentina

“My mother is with Kuna, so when she’s ready, she can open a portal so she doesn’t have to walk the entire way here in her dress,” he says with a smirk. He seemed happy for his sister, though he felt he was losing her in the process of her growing so quickly.​

He pats Koda on the shoulder. "Don't worry I'll take good care of her. Besides you know you can come to the castle anytime you want. Now give me a big smile." He ruffled up Koda's hair and laughed a bit.

Kuna Valentina

Koda smiles, “thanks, Derrin.” He then looks around, spotting Juan talking with someone. “You think he’s all right? He’s awfully touchy to Kuna.”​

"I noticed. But I've put my selfish thoughts aside for today. All I want for today to just be calm but with the recent events. The chances are very low."

Kuna Valentina

“Understandable,” he then looked over his shoulder at a portal and Koda’s mother walked over. “She’ll be ready in a few minutes,” she stated.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back