• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prince X Wolf Furry [CLOSED] {Main}

Kuna Valentina

“Nice to meet you as well, Ms. Nayda,” he said with one arm behind his back and the other outstretched to shake her hand.​

"Please just call me Nayda I never really liked formal greetings." She shook his hand and went back too stuffing her face.

Kuna Valentina

“Noted,” he muttered before watching Kuna make her way back to the room.​

She finishes up all of her food and burps loudly. "Oh excuse me" she giggles as Derrin walks in. "Was that what you call a burp?" Nayda looked at Derrin with a competitive gleam in her eye. "You say that like you can do better." Derrin grins. "You know I easily outclass you when it comes to eating my high metabolism beats you every time." She grits her teeth. "Yeah well it won't happen this time I will win for sure just you wait." Derrin chuckles. "I've waited for seven years and you still haven't won."

Kuna Valentina

Kuna walked up to Richard’s room and knocks. He answers and she tells him about him being the one to walk her down the aisle; he smiles and agrees.

Koda listens to Derrin and Nayda with a laugh.​

Derrin sits down and asks the made to bring him and Nayda multiple plates of food and when she comes back with the food him and Nayda start competitively eating.

Kuna Valentina

Koda leans his shoulder against the wall and watched them, “you two are awfully competitive, aren’t you?”​

"She thinks she can beat me at everything but she can't." She burps. "He thinks I can't beat him at everything but I can." They both continue to eat as time goes on Nayda starts to slow down as Derrin keeps going at the same pace.

Kuna Valentina

Koda sits down in front of Derrin, “did Kuna ever tell you about Juan?”​

Kuna Valentina

He chuckled, “she only told me about him. But he was one of her close, very close friends when she was younger at one of the kingdoms. She lived there with him for two years.”​

Kuna Valentina

“Yes. I saw his carriage a little while ago. He should be here any moment.”​

Kuna Valentina

The butler walked into the room with a young man following behind him with black hair and quite dressed up. “You guys seen Kuna?” The butler asked.​

Kuna Valentina

“Thanks. C’mon, Sir Juan,” the butler led the man upstairs.​

Nayda faces Derrin. "Hey why are you wearing that mask?" Derrin glances at her. "Well I don't want everyone trying to kill Kuna because they think they are more worthy to see my face than she is."

Kuna Valentina

“That explains it,” Koda mutters before a loud scream arose from Derrin’s room. Sounded just like Kuna. Though, she sounded more excited than scared.​

Kuna Valentina

“I guess you’re right,” Koda said, getting to his feet and skipped to his room.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back