• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prince X Wolf Furry [CLOSED] {Main}

Kuna Valentina

She goes back into the portal, closing it behind her. Koda then smiles again.​

Kuna Valentina

There was a little girl standing at the front of the aisle with a basket in hand, waiting. Then the portal opened, maids walked out and so did Eliza. Who then parted for Kuna; who looked completely gorgeous and beautiful.​

Kuna Valentina

Kuna smiled softly as Richard walked up to her side and began making their way up to Derrin.​

Kuna Valentina

“Thank you… and you look… handsome,” she smiled with a light blush on her cheeks, which wasn’t as visible through the veil.​

Kuna Valentina

Kuna could barely believe this was happening as her heart began to beat faster and she smiled.​

Kuna Valentina

Kuna about almost immediately noticed his smiling, which made her smile as well. The officiant that muttered, “you two ready?”​

Kuna Valentina

“Good. Good.” He then begins to read, “Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Prince Derrin Trentview and Princess Kuna Valentina, in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace.”​

Kuna Valentina

He nods as the crowd remains silent, he then begins to talk of marriage in general and says a prayer. Kuna’s eyes were locked on Derrin the entire time was a soft smile.​

Kuna Valentina

After he finishes the prayers, he looks to Derrin, “would you begin by telling your vows, Prince Derrin?”​

He took in a deep breath and looks at Kuna with a smile. "I love you and I will do anything in my power even if it kills me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I would hope you feel the same for me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back