• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prince X Wolf Furry [CLOSED] {Main}

Kuna Valentina

Kuna’s smile widens from behind the veil that was covering her face partially. “Kuna?” The officiant looks at her.

Kuna heaves then speaks confidently, “Derrin. I know how much we’ve been through; it has shown me how much you care and love for me. I was at the point in my life where I thought everything would remain the same. Until you came; you changed my life and I will love you until the day I die.”​

Kuna Valentina

“Now, Princess Kuna Valentina, do you take, Prince Derrin Trentview to be your beloved husband?” He asks, looking over at her.
Kuna’s eyes never seemed to look away but she was indeed listening as she proudly said, “I do.”

“And-“ he looks at Derrin now “-Prince Derrin Trentview, do you take Princess Kuna Valentina, to be your beloved wife?”​

Kuna Valentina

He then turns to the ring barrier and nods. The man then shows them the rings to place them onto each other fingers.​

Kuna Valentina

She smiles as he does and watches him with her tail swishing. She gingerly picks up the other ring and puts it onto his ring finger as well.

The officiant heaves as he finally speaks, “I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss each other.” Kuna the slowly lifts up her veil as she sees her mother crying and Kuna seemed unamused for a moment.​

He watched as she lifted the veil glancing over and seeing Nayda give him a thumbs up. He leaned down and kissed Kuna.

Kuna Valentina

She let him and cried ever so slightly from happiness. She pulled her arms tightly around him.​

Kuna Valentina

She eyes his wings and smirks. The crowd continues to applause, Eliza still was crying and Koda looked silently embarrassed next to her.​

Kuna Valentina

Kuna had never been so happy in her life, until now. Her tail was wagging out of control and pulled back as well.​

Kuna Valentina

“Before you too go anywhere, I must now say;” the officiant then states: “I now present Ms. Kuna Trentview.” Kuna then smiles more.​

Kuna Trentview

She pulled a strand of hair behind her hair and says, “I love you, Derrin.”​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back