• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

Wish I could go to a con too. But that would mean having money for a ticket and making a new cosplay... not gonna happen any time soon. Hope you'll have fun at least.

I've been meaning to post for a while but I've been waiting for @MLAQTS. You mentioned previously that you may be heading to the lake, I was thinking of interacting a bit. No rush, and I also don't really want to do anything too drastic until Klaus and Luciano come along. Until then would it be alright if I did some world building for Euthalia? @Olissa you're welcome to join if it's fine with you.

Spiritdancer said:
I've been meaning to post for a while but I've been waiting for @MLAQTS. You mentioned previously that you may be heading to the lake, I was thinking of interacting a bit. No rush, and I also don't really want to do anything too drastic until Klaus and Luciano come along. Until then would it be alright if I did some world building for Euthalia? @Olissa you're welcome to join if it's fine with you.
I've been quite busy recently, trying to catch up on both schoolwork and this RP simultaneously. From what I've read thus far, I still do intend to head to the lake, and would be quite interested also in interaction with Olympia, who clearly despises aria. There's no need to wait for me though, and you may certainly post whatever you've been meaning too; I'll be able willing to join in on whatever may be happening when I've sufficiently reintegrated myself into the grand hecticness of life.

I'm always down for world building. Plotting and planning (and shipping and all the works) tend to be a part I very much enjoy and delve into a lot, as those that know me might be aware of :P

Especially while I enjoy the show from the wings of the stage.

I, too, am open to any plotting with anyone who'd like to. I've a few ideas of my own but still trying to put it all together before bringing them forward.

Also, been wondering where @wizard nibblers has been off to..

[QUOTE="Lady Ravenshade]Anything you need help with? I was thinking they could head to the cove Helbrecht had his sights on.

[/QUOTE]
Huh, that's actually a pretty good idea. Gonna go with that.

@Lady Ravenshade[/URL] - you can follow it up with how the knight basically gives the witch the directions as she provides most of the locomotion, with Helbrecht awkwardly paddling along or just plain running when the water-level allows it.

Inside the cove you will find differing levels of sea-water in small pools, with a prominent aisle of stone marking the center. Add whatever details you like, though one alarming bit would be a small number of surgical tools, liquid-filled-flasks and whips set up in orderly fashion upon the aisle, along with a few torches attached to the cave-walls.

@Rapror Augustine - feeling a bit torn about leaving your character behind. Would you mind meeting up with @Namie and @DemonKitten , whose characters should arrive just about now?

Lady Ravenshade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1342-unwavering-knight/ said:
@Unwavering Knight[/URL] Sure thing, will get to writing soon I think. I had thought the cave would be an ordinary one O.o strange..
Ordinary is not allowed! Everything must be exotic and incredible!!!

Do you want the other RPs to point at us and laugh at the annual Stuck-Up-Detailed-Roleplays-For-The-Overwhelmingly-Gifted meeting?!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for the delay. My dorm had a fire and I've been essentially living in a hotel and dealign with finals and trying to get all my shiz together. A bit overwhelming as I was not prepared for this. I'll finish what I have to post now and edit according to the new posts.

And posted. It's shortish, but I wanted to get something done NOW. Please let me know if there needs to be more or I'm missing something. Plus I think we are waiting for someone to join us? As for world building, I got a little bit of something but I'm going to run it by the princess and then consider handing it over to our friendly GMs.

@Namie

If it's August then he's there. other than that I don't know if anyone else planed to go it the beach feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]Ordinary is not allowed! Everything must be exotic and incredible!!!
Do you want the other RPs to point at us and laugh at the annual Stuck-Up-Detailed-Roleplays-For-The-Overwhelmingly-Gifted meeting?!!!

[/QUOTE]
Oh no, certainly not! Actually, this is the first detailed Role play I've been in. I'm glad I chose such an exotic and incredible one to join~ (o'v'o)

At some point I stopped getting updates from this but just popping in to say that as you may have noticed the GMs have been a bit overwhelmed dealing with lifey stuff and so haven't been able to keep on top of this RP. But things are calming down and we're slowly regrouping so once were ready we'll see who is still interested in the RP and move forwards accordingly.

Also been having some major ideas that will involve various characters so want to get that fleshed out before we figure out how to finish off this day and move on.

Continue to post if you'd like but you can also simply wait for our return if you still want to be a part of the RP.

See you all soon!

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]
At some point I stopped getting updates from this but just popping in to say that as you may have noticed the GMs have been a bit overwhelmed dealing with lifey stuff and so haven't been able to keep on top of this RP. But things are calming down and we're slowly regrouping so once were ready we'll see who is still interested in the RP and move forwards accordingly.
Also been having some major ideas that will involve various characters so want to get that fleshed out before we figure out how to finish off this day and move on.

Continue to post if you'd like but you can also simply wait for our return if you still want to be a part of the RP.

See you all soon!

[/QUOTE]
Don't wanna be a bother, but it would be very good to have a timeframe of some sort, for when you guys get together. Something like, this weekend? Next week?

Just for the reference, I'm still so interested and pumped to get into the heart of the story. Heck every time I see a fancy dress (like this one) I go 'Oh, must save that one as a possible dress for Eva!' hehe. So I'm not gone any time soon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back