• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

DemonKitten said:
Since that is alot that has passed by, Can someone sum up what is going on?
Well, I guess we can all explain what we ourselves are doing, because I can't call it for anyone else. But currently my character just came out of the restroom with his suit on, disguised as a caterer. He's walking around the ballroom with a platter of food, scoping out what's good to steal. He won't be doing stealing tonight though- he plans to start tomorrow. And, also, his hair is dyed purple to further disguise himself.

FelixWrightwind said:
Well, I guess we can all explain what we ourselves are doing, because I can't call it for anyone else. But currently my character just came out of the restroom with his suit on, disguised as a caterer. He's walking around the ballroom with a platter of food, scoping out what's good to steal. He won't be doing stealing tonight though- he plans to start tomorrow. And, also, his hair is dyed purple to further disguise himself.
Maybe I will do a lapse and have my character off somewhere.

DemonKitten said:
Maybe I will do a lapse and have my character off somewhere.
If you need anything to do, I really need someone to do something to my character-

I would love to have my character interact with yours!

FelixWrightwind said:
If you need anything to do, I really need someone to do something to my character-
I would love to have my character interact with yours!
Okay, I am just coming back into the banquet, but a little dazed so you can jump in with me.

@DemonKitten

If I remember correctly (from where you last posted), Kiefer dragged the Princess out into the courtyard, they haven't been seen since. Alexander (a stranger otherworlder) showed up to show off his tech, and Olympia (a rich dancer from Euthalia) plopped herself in one of the empty nobles' up to join in the conversation. And mostly it's otherwise been people speaking amongst themselves while we wait for the return of the Princess. I can't recall everything that was mentioned, but there was reminiscing about countries and homelands, Helbrecht told a sad and scary story, and Alexander ended up challenging him to a magic versus technology face off while accidentally insulting Nelly.

Anyways, feel free to wander off, maybe looking for your brother? (Who is the only character we don't have.... -sad wistful sigh-)

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15110-demonkitten/ said:
@DemonKitten[/URL]
If I remember correctly (from where you last posted), Kiefer dragged the Princess out into the courtyard, they haven't been seen since. Alexander (a stranger otherworlder) showed up to show off his tech, and Olympia (a rich dancer from Euthalia) plopped herself in one of the empty nobles' up to join in the conversation. And mostly it's otherwise been people speaking amongst themselves while we wait for the return of the Princess. I can't recall everything that was mentioned, but there was reminiscing about countries and homelands, Helbrecht told a sad and scary story, and Alexander ended up challenging him to a magic versus technology face off while accidentally insulting Nelly.

Anyways, feel free to wander off, maybe looking for your brother? (Who is the only character we don't have.... -sad wistful sigh-)
someone messaged me about that so I am thinking maybe I might have a brother soon!!

DemonKitten said:
someone messaged me about that so I am thinking maybe I might have a brother soon!!
Eeeey I really hope so!!

Then my mission to catch em all.....will finally be complete..........OTZ

@Spiritdancer[/URL] before I did anything else- If you'd prefer I post today, just let me know
Because you're waiting on someone (and also posted in the OOC) you're golden. Also we've been lenient on everyone at the Banquet cause you guys are kind of stuck trying to amuse yourselves till the plot shows up.

So no worries! Post if you'd like to, but no need to force yourself. Thanks for the heads up, though. ;)

Spiritdancer said:
Apologies @The Succubi Queen. I've really got no excuse for the lack of posts, but fortunately I will be free to post today. It may be a little late though, as I have to attend a school event. >.<
It's not a problem at all, I'd just feel a little rude moving on with that conversation without you.

@Unwavering Knight Aurgh yes!! Thank you for notifying me, gotta make it a habit to check next time =.= I'll edit the post. @Yandere Aqua expect a reply to Alexander soon~ So sorry ):

Edit: Added a reply to the recent post, slipped it in there the best I could ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry all for not being on much I'm just not feeling really well but I'll try to keep up just tag me when you need me. au revoir for now.

MLAQTS said:
Wrist still wounded. ( :( ) My greatest apologies, dear friends.
[QUOTE="Yandere Aqua]Sorry all for not being on much I'm just not feeling really well but I'll try to keep up just tag me when you need me. au revoir for now.

[/QUOTE]
Man, sorry to hear you gusy are under the weather. Hope you feel better, soon!

[QUOTE="Lady Ravenshade](*U*) I believe we have reached 100 IC posts, just putting it out there!

[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah, we have! That's so cool!

Too bad I haven't had any character interaction yet-

ParadoxalPaladin said:
With this many breakdowns and injuries, there is only one thing I know must be the case... the RP is cursed! ( :o )
[QUOTE="Lady Ravenshade](*U*) I believe we have reached 100 IC posts, just putting it out there!

[/QUOTE]
Maybe that's just what we need to break the curse....

Just for confirmation, this isn't a dice-oriented Roleplay, is it? Because something about a person named "unwavering knight" controlling a character that is highly skilled in fighting for good people saying he's about to respond to the Roleplay in which a highly wanted thief just blew his cover in the middle of a castle full of hundreds of people gives me a hunch that a battle might be about to break out (weird, huh?).

@wizard nibblers @Pretzel Heart

FelixWrightwind said:
Just for confirmation, this isn't a dice-oriented Roleplay, is it? Because something about a person named "unwavering knight" controlling a character that is highly skilled in fighting for good people saying he's about to respond to the Roleplay in which a highly wanted thief just blew his cover in the middle of a castle full of hundreds of people gives me a hunch that a battle might be about to break out (weird, huh?).
@wizard nibblers @Pretzel Heart
You would be wrong. A fight is unlikely.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]You would be wrong. A fight is unlikely.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I won't ask anything else- because I'm psyched to see what you do either way! I'll let myself be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back