• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

FinalStraw said:
@Pretzel Heart
Thanks! >,< I'd rather interact with Kiefer before entering, if that's okay with you! Lemme work on the post, it should be up later on. Anyway, Adalberht's birthday is listed as 25 Oct while I put 5 September as the birthday xD . Other than that, I don't see any more problems!

Once again thank you!
Whoops, my bad (forgot to update when I copy-pasted lol). Should be fixed!

And cool beans. He's currently in the courtyard, but if you want to mention running into him in the hallways (as if on his way back to the banquet), then that's fine, too.

Unwavering Knight] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16106-yandere-aqua/ said:
@Yandere Aqua[/URL] - it appears I made a slight communications mistake. Helbrecht told that story in the fieldset. Aloud.
I know sorry

Unwavering Knight] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16106-yandere-aqua/ said:
@Yandere Aqua[/URL] - it appears I made a slight communications mistake. Helbrecht told that story in the fieldset. Aloud.
Fixed it

Heyo!

So, in the favor of moving the plot forwards, @wizard nibblers and I have decided that we will officially be concluding the banquet and moving on to the next day two weeks from now. That means on March 18th, the RP will officially pass onto day two.

What this means is that you all have two weeks to post as freely as you'd like and wrap up any story elements you've concocted. There are some plot points that, ideally, we'd like to fit in before we pass on, but it all depends on how quickly @ShadyAce can get to Roserasia (so if you could try and get there in at least the next 8-10 days, that would still give us time to do other things with your character).

Since many of you have been stranded thanks to the split pacing, we have been a bit more lenient towards some people's posts (though for many this has not been a problem, and we thank you for keeping your characters so wonderfully occupied). Once the plot moves on, however, we'll once again pick up the Hammer of Ban.

As for how things will progress on the next day, we will make another announcement with further guidelines once we get closer. We're still working out the finer details, but as it's a "Free Day" with no official Cendrillion Ball event, you guys will have a choice about where you end up and what areas you'll explore and with whom (I mean, you'll always have a choice, but this time you'll really have a choice). Depending on where you go you'll unlock different pieces of information and/or events. And, of course, plenty of attempts to dance and romance the princess. B)

So just two more weeks to stick it out! Thanks for your dedication. We have quite a lot of people now! And you're all great. ( ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
FelixWrightwind said:
Okay, I think I've got a better idea of how my character will be a villain. You said that citizens were allowed into the castle for a party, right? Well, as he does stuff for his own gain, he could start his spiral downwards by being paid by an outsider to steal something valuable from inside the castle from him, and then it kinda goes down from there, eventually leading to joining the rebellion, or being recruited for his abilities into it, still working only for money.
-Sorry but I am deleting your post since we'd like to keep the OOC in the OOC Thread, which is here-

So, since we are actually going to move onwards soon, we would prefer not to introduce any potentially long-term plot elements like that at the moment, so your character would be introduced on Day 2.

Also you might be slightly misguided about the role of the Rebellion. It started in Lepumir which is pretty far from the current plot, though that has inspired Rebellion-like activity all across Roserasia. Still, it's more of a grass-roots type movement, so we don't think that anyone would be paid to help out. Your character doesn't necessarily have to be involved with them, though. It can be completely unrelated.

(I keep using 'we' because the other GM and I are currently discussing this. Also I am very tired and should be long asleep.)

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]-Sorry but I am deleting your post since we'd like to keep the OOC in the OOC Thread, which is here-
So, since we are actually going to move onwards soon, we would prefer not to introduce any potentially long-term plot elements like that at the moment, so your character would be introduced on Day 2.

Also you might be slightly misguided about the role of the Rebellion. It started in Lepumir which is pretty far from the current plot, though that has inspired Rebellion-like activity all across Roserasia. Still, it's more of a grass-roots type movement, so we don't think that anyone would be paid to help out. Your character doesn't necessarily have to be involved with them, though. It can be completely unrelated.

(I keep using 'we' because the other GM and I are currently discussing this. Also I am very tired and should be long asleep.)

[/QUOTE]
Okay, being unrelated to the rebellion sounds better to me, anyways! Would he be considered a villain, then, in that case? Or soemthing else that'd better describe him?

FelixWrightwind said:
Okay, being unrelated to the rebellion sounds better to me, anyways! Would he be considered a villain, then, in that case? Or soemthing else that'd better describe him?
I don't know if he would be considered a "villain" unless he was in direct object of the majority of the characters' goals. Maybe the object he is tasked to steal is the princess's Emerald Necklace? That could be interesting.... (I don't know if you've read through all the tabs yet).

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]I don't know if he would be considered a "villain" unless he was in direct object of the majority of the characters' goals. Maybe the object he is tasked to steal is the princess's Emerald Necklace? That could be interesting.... (I don't know if you've read through all the tabs yet).

[/QUOTE]
Oh my god, I'm so stupid- those tabs COME OUT?

Be right back, gotta click them and read them, I didn't know they did that xD

Also, what do you mean by "day two"?

FelixWrightwind said:

Lol it's okay. We all have to be new once. Day 2...well if you notice in the area I originally linked there is a calandar to keep track of all the days and events. I wrote more about it in the announcement a few posts above.

I'm going to bed now so you can direct all questions at @wizard nibblers for the time being. We're the shared brain that produces the nerve impulses that make this RP...

Yeah you can tell I'm brain dead lmao night.

FelixWrightwind said:

We have quite a bit of lore but I promise it's all worth reading, everything will make sense then. We do have a sort of overreaching plot, but everyone's character also has their own agenda going on, so you can give him whatever goals you want. If you did have any ideas about your character pertaining to the rebellion though, we'd love to hear them since nobody else is an arie at this point (except Kip, but he's a devoted royal servant with no ties to the movement) and it's not been developed past what you see in the lore.

But, you could join before we move ahead to day 2 on March 18th (real world time), but if you wanted to start something big like stealing something important, you might want to save it for day 2 so it's not awkwardly shoved in at the end (since we do have a couple more plans before the day is out >w>) Day 2 is just sort of a free day so people can better establish their characters past the banquet setting (we've been at this banquet for so long--)

[QUOTE="wizard nibblers]We have quite a bit of lore but I promise it's all worth reading, everything will make sense then. We do have a sort of overreaching plot, but everyone's character also has their own agenda going on, so you can give him whatever goals you want. If you did have any ideas about your character pertaining to the rebellion though, we'd love to hear them since nobody else is an arie at this point (except Kip, but he's a devoted royal servant with no ties to the movement) and it's not been developed past what you see in the lore.
But, you could join before we move ahead to day 2 on March 18th (real world time), but if you wanted to start something big like stealing something important, you might want to save it for day 2 so it's not awkwardly shoved in at the end (since we do have a couple more plans before the day is out >w>) Day 2 is just sort of a free day so people can better establish their characters past the banquet setting (we've been at this banquet for so long--)

[/QUOTE]
How about him coming in as a visitor to scope everything out and kinda plan, before coming back on dya two to actually strike, then?

FelixWrightwind said:
How about him coming in as a visitor to scope everything out and kinda plan, before coming back on dya two to actually strike, then?
That sounds good! You should go ahead and fill out the CS though

@ShadyAce I hope that post wasn't too crammy but I'm afraid if we stand there too long Camilla won't have much to comment on, and I want to do a few more posts prepping her in her room before she gets to the dining hall so that you're able to spend at least a bit of time at the banquet (・◇・) /

@FelixWrightwind As Wiznibs said, from your profile it seems as if you did not fully read over the Rules. Please be sure to read the 'Rules' and the 'Lore' tabs, as only then can we rightfully admit you. Also we are a bit concerned about helping your character to have reasons to interact with the others...perhaps once you read through everything a bit more thoroughly you can have a better idea about how that may go. (This is an RP after all, so it wouldn't be very fun for you if he didn't have anything to do!)

Otherwise it looks good, but we cannot officially accept you until we figure out those things.

Hey y'all, first off I just want to apologize for not posting for three days -I know it's not past the time limit or anything but I don't like being the one who is holding the RP up in any way for anyone else.

Yesterday was a little hectic, so I couldn't get up a post then, but I promise I'll get one up before today is done! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Remind me to post later tonight about 9 pacific time because I'll be at work as well as im going to the movies

Woe unto misfortune, which has befallen me again. I sprained my wrist yesterday, so it shall prove difficult for me to produce a post of any decent length soon. Apologies therefore.

I'll still try to post ASAP, though it may be awhile before my wrist recovers. Apologies again.

Pretzel Heart] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28991-felixwrightwind/ said:
@FelixWrightwind[/URL] As Wiznibs said, from your profile it seems as if you did not fully read over the Rules. Please be sure to read the 'Rules' and the 'Lore' tabs, as only then can we rightfully admit you. Also we are a bit concerned about helping your character to have reasons to interact with the others...perhaps once you read through everything a bit more thoroughly you can have a better idea about how that may go. (This is an RP after all, so it wouldn't be very fun for you if he didn't have anything to do!)
Otherwise it looks good, but we cannot officially accept you until we figure out those things.
Well, I was thinking he could be tasked on stealing something one of your characters always keeps on them, therefore following and showing up in many places.

FelixWrightwind said:
Well, I was thinking he could be tasked on stealing something one of your characters always keeps on them, therefore following and showing up in many places.
You aren't getting my violin! Guards! Guards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back