• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

[QUOTE="Yandere Aqua]Sorry guys I'm sick I'll try to post so time this week. Again sorry.

[/QUOTE]
Oh no...

Hope you feel better soon. (^.^)

Hi guys! I hate to say this, but I'm having major laptop issues, so I won't be able to properly post until at the earliest, this weekend.

I might be able to get a shorter post up from my tablet, but I'll see.

I guess I should tag @Pretzel Heart and @wizard nibblers just to make sure you see. I'm so sorry, but I'll try to keep naomi active.

Unwavering Knight] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16106-yandere-aqua/ said:
@Yandere Aqua[/URL] - how are you holding up? Feeling better?
Yeah feeling bette but I'm a little sluggish that's all. -_-

Unwavering Knight] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16106-yandere-aqua/ said:
@Yandere Aqua[/URL] - Oh my, you decided to tickle my beloved nerve for plate armor. This will be FUN!
Lol your welcome always go to have questions about the good stuff of a walking fortress of metal.

Sweet Naomi, what am I going to do with you?? It's gonna be interesting, whatever it is! Also, If anyone wants to do plotting stuff with Naomi and their character, feel free to message me!

In case you all hadn't noticed I've decided to revamp my post designs, the color just wasn't working for me! I've been in a pink mood lately. (:3) so don't be shocked or anything hehe.

[QUOTE="Lady Ravenshade]In case you all hadn't noticed I've decided to revamp my post designs, the color just wasn't working for me! I've been in a pink mood lately. (:3) so don't be shocked or anything hehe.

[/QUOTE]
Because pink is the power of love?

Lol I go for Determination instead of love and hate because it can lead to doom and wonder while also carrying you. xD (Cheesy I know right)

Hello!

Feels like it's been awhile since one of these. Anyways, @wizard nibblers and I have decided to revamp the "Warning and Archive" system a bit, which I will explain here and then put into the 'Rules' tab for all to see. This is meant not to sound threatening, but to keep the RP moving forward at a reasonable pace and hopefully help healthy repliers not get stuck waiting on someone to reply.

Basically, it's the same as before, but a little tightened up. We will be keeping a table of everyone's last post date in both IC and OOC. This will be private between the GMs, but if you are ever unsure of where you are on the "shit list," we can give you an exact answer.

You will have 5 days of no posting in the IC or OOC before we will send you a "Warning" through PM. After that you will have 48 hours to respond (so one week of hearing nothing from you IC, OOC, or PM). At the end of that 48 hours period, you will get an "Emergency Warning" for one last 24 period.

Then we will Archive your character.

If your character has been put into the Archives, you will have exactly 1 opportunity to revive them free of penalty. After that...well, I guess it depends on how much we like you. :P (Bridges to cross when we get there).

You can avoid this entire system altogether if you give some sort of prior notification to either of the GMs using any sort of method before the first (5 day) warning. This will give you a "Get out of Jail Free" card once per month.

We will implement flexibility when your lack of posts are not your fault (as in you have been waiting a week for someone else you are stuck with in a box slowly sinking into a pit of lava to respond to your question about heat-suppressant spells).

We may count the Discord Chat as an extension of OCC. We may also adjust rules based on where you are posting most (if you have only been using OOC to keep your character alive for several weeks, we may start putting the hammer down on you).

To further clarify, 'Liking' a post does not count for activity. We have to hear the beautiful sound of your very own typed words

The post table, warning, ect. will be continuously updated once per day.

This method will go into effect starting now. Which means that everyone is getting a freebie blank slate as of this very moment. But five days from now...we will be watching.

If this gets too problematic / intimidating for people, we will be open to adjustments in the future.

Furthermore, as we're still in an awkward state of waiting for two plots (Replacement Princes and Banquet) to collide...Well, for the moment Team Banquet seems to be doing fine for themselves, but if things seem to be awkwardly stalling, the GMs have countermeasures to help keep interest until the Princess shows up, so just give us a heads up if you feel like you need it. I also didn't want to have Kiefer return yet for this exact reason. ( ;) ) (But he will, soon).

Thanks for being awesome, guys.

[ @DemonKitten @ParadoxalPaladin @Unwavering Knight @Lady Ravenshade @MLAQTS @Yandere Aqua @The Succubi Queen @ShadyAce ]

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]I am delighted to see the dedication of the GMs

[/QUOTE]
It's because we remain thirstier than anyone for this RP to survive.

Alas, I have returned! Having broken free from the confines of schoolwork and inspirational aridity, I have once more rejoined this wonderful community, which I dare say now I shall never again desert so. Apologies for my recent idleness, and for interrupting the current conversation; but now my presence has come once more, though I suppose that's really nothing to be celebrated in itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back