Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

Aye that is if I'm in the committee >_<

I'm use to the American names if we used the Japanese ones (which I'm fine with) I'd have to search them on bulbapedia to remember them.

Just great; I try to explain why trainers give you money when you win the games and I get a lecture on how Pokemon are battling partners and not gambling tools... xD

I AM SO SORRY SO SO SO SO SORRY EVERYONE, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO THE ROLEPLAY IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS BECAUSE OF FAMLY ISSUES, I CAN ELABORATE MORE IF YOU WANT, BUT I'VE BEEN VERY SAD. I apologize to everyone and i may not be able to be on in the next few weeks that much/

Okay, Hila. Just work out your IRL first, okay? Good luck and I hope things get better soon! 
Wait, is it my turn to post?

Glad you're not dead! We had a committee prepared to govern the RP in case you never came back. When you get back to the RP, we'll just say that our characters decided to split for the time being.

It's fine Hila! Personal issues are understandable and I do hope things get better for you.

And yeah it is your turn Pai I'll be patient though. ^-^

Um, I don't know what to post. Carmine won't be doing anything except freezing up in fear. Haha! I'll type something up after I finish reviewing characters in TSS.

Here's what my character has done:

Leibas split the group up so he could do what he wanted to do while Wilf looked at the museum. After having a sparring match with Brawl, Leibas decided to train his caterpie (which he named Buddy). He went back to Viridan Forest and was watching a trainer battle between Daniel and Night with Buddy to get some experience. Right now he is having a conversation with them.

Should I make Sylvia act like a crybaby next? I feel like it fits her character since she's sensitive but I'm not sure. :/

I'd like an answer please >~<

Kay I'm gonna post soon then. I've also noticed that pretty much everyone who's suppose to be on the red team is separated from each other. Are we going to do something about it? :/

Are we time-skipping? It could advance the plot, but we'd all have to do a recap in our posts. I'm asking because Lunar said that we're all going to be in different places and I'm not 100% sure what that meant.

BTW, I have found a few songs for Leibas to sing when he loses it. Not sure if that's ever going to happen, but you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back