Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

Well, what are your character's goals? Wait. I've got something that would convince Carmine to join with Akashi and Sylvia.

Reason to join Sylvia: They become friends. I think your character is the one who wants to complete the Pokedex and Carmine knows "a lot" about Pokemon, I guess.

Reason to join Akashi: I was reading over my posts in the main thread and noticed that I think I may have made Carmine develop a crush on Akashi. Such a narcissist.

Reason to join Leibas: Because I'm a potato.

And yeah, I think that everyone meeting up in Mt. Moon to stop Team Rocket would be a good way to get us all in one group for the time-skip.

Me and my brother are going to place ourselves in celadon city since we're skipping a few months/weeks.

Can someone tag me in the actual rp thread?

I think we're going to meet in Mt. Moon and, after going to Cerulean City, we're time-skipping to Lavender town.

Now that I think about it, isn't Lavender Town right after Cerulean City? Why do we need to time-skip?

I don't remember anyone mentioning Lavender Town. We still need to pick a spot to start the time skip and when it ends.

It's Vermilion City that's after Cerulean then Lavender Town. I think we should time skip further in the region than that.

Also Sylvia's taking a shortcut in the Viridian Forest to Pewter City to their Pokémon center to add on to what I said earlier.

Crap I misread that sorry >~< I'll just edit what I wrote about it. 
Mostly edited after the flashback part. I also wrote in the Pikachu waking up so it wouldn't change much of what I originally wrote. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back