Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

Carmine already got all her gym badges when she was ten, she just hasn't defeated the Elite Four. Haha! She won't be going for any badges in Generation One though. It'll start in Generation Two.

Leibas has his first badge already and I'm somewhat planning something for Eyron in Mt. Moon. Let's wait until we get through Mt. Moon to skip.

BTW, how far would they get in a month?

EDIT: Oh, and shouldn't we be discussing this in the committee thread?

I would actually like to get to at least cerulean city before we do a time skip since I had something planned to do there that I came up with recently...

I say together so we don't have to go through the bothersome moment when it's all like, "Hi. My name is John Brown and I'm from FriendMatch.com. FriendMatch.com has helped me meet a bunch of new friends." Or whatever.

That, good sir, is a great question. Another great questions is do we really have free will? Atoms and particles behave in probabilistic ways, but our mind is made of atoms and particles.

Maybe at Mt. Moon? Team Rocket's there and they could work together to stop them. I'm just thinking of stuff related with what we've so far in the RP. :/

It depends on the amount of time that's skipped. 
If it's a month, Akashi would most likely have completed a lot of things.

A month works. Akashi would've accumulated most of the badges, but there'd still be more. The only question left is when they met, how it happened, and why. Akashi doesn't like people very much, so the only idea that comes to mind is that he's being followed.

Carmine....has no reason whatsoever. She'd probably freak out. Crap. It's all up to Lunar's charrie to keep everyone together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back