Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

Pai, for your post is it okay if Sylvia uses Squirt to fight the pikachu or did you have something else planned? And what do you use to make health bars on your posts? Just wondering since I might try to use it. ^-^

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Pai, for your post is it okay if Sylvia uses Squirt to fight the pikachu or did you have something else planned? And what do you use to make health bars on your posts? Just wondering since I might try to use it. ^-^

[/QUOTE]
I had to cut and paste each and every health bar from the original on paint then upload it on here. And sure, go ahead. I can PM you the file if you want.

Sorry guys! I'm at break right now so I can't reply. I get off at 9... Which is in like 2 hours so I'll update when I get home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free 
Took me longer then expected to post >_< But it's up now!

Thesmashbro said:
I've already posted recently and I have nothing to post.
Also, can my character join one of the groups?
I think we are all just jumping into groups, so idk if it matters. Just jump into one!

Mind if I make a villain? I think the RP needs one. Unfotunately, HilarityInsures seems to have left and I'm not sure if I can put in another character. I was hoping that we could do this without him long enough to get to the Hoenn RP so someone else could be the author.

I don't see a problem with someone making a villain. If you do that I might as well, just to even the playing friends a bit... plus it would be fun ^.^ lol if no one else objects the you should.

And we don't need an author! We can be the Pokémon committee! We shall be like the government except we won't shut down and give into bribes! I can see it now! *_*

@Lucem Tenebris Kanto. Johto's in Gold/Silver (If I'm wrong, you have the right to hit me with a magikarp).

And I like the idea of all of us being the author in way. Although we would have to accept some of the character requests in the sign-up thread.

I'll make a villain soon.

We don't have to. Personally I think this number is fine for the time being, we'll simply tell them that we aren't accepting more until we reach the next region.

Thesmashbro said:
@Lucem Tenebris Kanto. Johto's in Gold/Silver (If I'm wrong, you have the right to hit me with a magikarp).
And I like the idea of all of us being the author in way. Although we would have to accept some of the character requests in the sign-up thread.

I'll make a villain soon.
I meant for the next region for when this goes into the next generation. Johto follows Kanto.

Alright. First official act of the Pokemon Council: are we going to do all the regions in order? All in favor, say Aye. All opposed, say Nay.

Aye!

Also. If we do accept people into the next region. I think only the original people should be in the committee making the decisions and what not. We can open a PM that's only committee members to make decisions.

I did this before with an insanely large RP, it's a pretty good system. For accepting new characters, we should use the majority vote to decide if they are acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back