Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

I know, it's just a complaint of mine.

BTW, do you think Brain is overpowered? I mean, synchronize just helps Leibas battle strategically (like fury swipe to break through defence curl) and give one untold command before it gets into battle ("Fire punch, teleport behind onix, then ice punch"). The only other difference is that he knows the three elemental punches.

It's up to you. Your Pokemon, it just seems like your not giving yourself much of a challenge by doing that. If you breeze through everything to early on then what fun is the RP? Ya know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah, I see him more like that overpowered guy that you get at the beginning of every Fire Emblem game. If you use that guy to beat everyone, no one else gets experience and they're too weak to actually do anything. Leibas used Brain against Brock because he didn't have any other pokemon that could go against onix. He's probably going to be his 7th pokemon that he never uses in battles.

Sheeta doesn't have any Pokemon that can work against the rock pokemon at all... It is possible though. She's not going to give up. It's not always fun to get that guy that breezes through, seems rather boring not having challenge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Most of Leibas' challenges are probably probably going to be learning to fight pokemon by himself and other non-conventional stuff like learning how to play the pokeflute if they're in this RP. The flutes are in FR/LG, so I'm not sure if they would apply here.

If it's not Gen one then it probably won't. And I suppose that is a challenge, even if it's not one I was expecting. Just try not to blow away the rest of us... though I doubt anyone in this RP will just roll over and let you beat them even with your TMs. Sheeta sure won't, just wait until her Pokémon get a little stronger! She'll show your Pokémon what dirt tastes like > :)

I think anything that's from the first generation would work. Things like Pokémon Adventures, Pokémon: Origins, and remakes would probably be applicable to this RP.

But your playing that game D: Which is terrible 
Poke-flute was in Gen1 the original games, you used it to wake snorlax up so yes, it would apply to this rp

I think I'll post today with Akashi challenging Brock. I have school and Voice Acting, so it'll be at least three hours from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back