Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

Did she not follow Akashi? Blargh, need to read up on the posts first. ^^ The next post will include:

Typos

Terrible autocorrect

Gratefulness

Awkwardness

Silence

Utmost confusion.

Mmkay. This will not be in my fancy layout I always do but I'll fix it up all pretty tomorrow. This'll also be my last post of the night since I need to sleep.

Posted. My phone froze two times so I had to redo it...I know it's crappy but I'm just going to sleep it off now. Goodnight everyone. ^^

Pai, you forgot poor Sylvia... @Lunar-Eclipse, you can just follow after Carmine. Your character still needs to get a Pokédex, right? I think that's where Carmine is currently going, so you can just force yourself on her. You could follow Akashi, but he's the tougher of the two to get along with.

@UnholyRedemption, you can choose to follow either Akashi or Carmine at this point. Akashi prefers Pokémon over people and Carmine still has a phobia of Pokémon due to her past incident with her Beedrill. Carmine seems like the easiest way to go, but that doesn't mean Akashi isn't an option.

-Glares at Senpai-

BOOO.

Well, I dont get internet on my phone till Wednesday so I cant reply to anything till I return home but I have product design club after school so Ill be back around 5 my time .

-Shrug-

She didn't interact with me so I didn't know what to put and my mind was not creative enough to magically conjure something up. *yawns* I'll add something for her though. ^^

She asked if Carmine was okay before Akashi left. It's small and the text is hard to read, so it's easy to miss.

Mmkay. I'll also add that once I get home from school because I'm just sneaking around currently.

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Ahh now everyone's ditching Sylvia! 0~0

[/QUOTE]
You can just follow Carmine. I think she still needs a Pokédex and you do too, right?

She has her old one, Sebastian. Remember how I mentioned she used to be a successful Trainer? Yeah.

Sylvia can still follow her though, maybe she wants to help her with her wound. Carmine still hasn't done anything with the bag yet. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back