Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

I named my character Akashi and started with Charmander. Things are going good so far. Since Akashi's appearance is Red, things are even closer to this.

I'm trying to make my character be able to do hand-to-hand combat against a pokemon. That's why he wanted a mankey.

Pikachu's are pretty easy to find in viridian forest :P I'm going to catch one with my next post. And in my game I found 3 of them just walking through the forest.

PETA already criticized Pokémon and even made a game out of it. Pokémon Black and Blue: Gotta free 'em all!

I kinda feel disappointed that Carmine completely ignored Sylvia when she came up to her. >~<

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM BACK!! I'll finish my project later. *shot* Anyway, you made a post? AHH! I'm sorry! I didn't see it! QAQ Nor was I getting alerts but you know.. 
btw Sebastian Carmine threw a Magikarp at Akashi. Literally.

I'll be working on The Secret Service and watching Pewdiepie so yeah. 
Guys, I just want everyone to note that we're on Page Fourty-Eight. *u*

I just read the recent posts by you guys and I don't really know where to come in now. I kinda feel excluded sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining.>_<

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]I just read the recent posts by you guys and I don't really know where to come in now. I kinda feel excluded sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining.>_<

[/QUOTE]
@Lunar-Eclipse just react to what happened. What would Sylvia do if she just saw a Magikarp get thrown at somebody? If your character speaks up or does something, then that'll make it easier for her to be included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back