Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

There's even more... I should start a discussion about this. Lol the first Pokemon movie is so hypocritical. "Pokemon aren't meant to be forced to battle!" .....

Okay, Pokemon the Movie 5, Latios and Latias made me cry so much. No matter how many times I watch it....so sad... QAQ

T.T It's like a forever inflicting conflict between my heart and my other heart (because I have two?) I just want everyone to be happyyyyy D'8

Still waiting for @HilarityInsures

If he doesn't reply after awhile, I'm just going to have my character pretend he never existed and wait for another group to pass by so they can go into Mt. Moon together.

Daniel is a friendly kind of guy so he wouldn't mind @dakup joining in with the group. More trainers means practice battles which in turns brings growth and experience. Eventually leading each individual to become a better trainer overall. Not to mention sharing Pokemon information with each other and brainstorming ideas.

XEmptiness said:
Awesome, and not at all. Why not just have some cereal instead? Lol
I'm out of cereal and I don't want to walk all the way to the store to buy some....even if it is just down the road or so.... *sighs* Half way done my post. I'm so unproductive today. I NEED TO WAKE UP!! > :D *super determined mode activated*

paipai900 said:
I'm out of cereal and I don't want to walk all the way to the store to buy some....even if it is just down the road or so.... *sighs* Half way done my post. I'm so unproductive today. I NEED TO WAKE UP!! > :D *super determined mode activated*
Woah, just take it easy man...

I use an emulator on my computer << Booted up fire red, started a new game and used a code so I'd begin with Eevee, from there I caught me a caterpie :3 and now I'm just using that game to follow the storyline my character is going through

Nerd Level: 110%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back