Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

Why don't we all just travel together? *shot* Carmine's pretty awkward with Pokemon for a bit. She's focusing on getting over her "phobia" or some sort. For future reference, MATANGA ON RAYQUAZA! Ray-Ray is mah bay-bay. :3

She also has to get over the whole 'not being able to command her pokemon' thing... that's kind of important...

& Yes, we are all over the place!

Okay, but Rayquaza is still mine. Make any moves on it and I will release the wrath of a Magikarp on you... 
Don't worry, @YoungDreamer. I thought everything oout before I posted her introduction post. What do you guys think of telepathy? Like how Mew communicates? Etc.? Or would that be OP?

Two generations is a long time to wait, Pai...Also, I don't think capturing it will go so well.

Carmine: *Starts writing on pad*

Rayquaza: *Floats back into the heavens/space/wherever he was from*

Well I'm pretty sure Hilarity said that it's fine as long as it's not used to much... but he really hasn't shown his face in awhile :/

Yes, but if there's a will, there's Anne Hathaway. I'll figure out a way because I love me dem Rayquazas. ^^

paipai900 said:
Okay, but Rayquaza is still mine. Make any moves on it and I will release the wrath of a Magikarp on you... 
Don't worry, @YoungDreamer. I thought everything oout before I posted her introduction post. What do you guys think of telepathy? Like how Mew communicates? Etc.? Or would that be OP?
Lebias is already using that with his Abra and I find it to be OP. If I had made a Pokémon RP, that definitely wouldn't be allowed.

Hmm. Well, there's two options. Three actually.

1. Pokemon: Telepathy for only Pokemon (and the Pokemon must be willing)

2. Technology: this is self explained.

3. None a alll: self explained.

I miss Digimon. I think I'm goig to indulge myself into that fandom once more... Anyway, I'll figure something out. ^^ Some way, some how. Carmine cannot speak, maybe I should just leave it to that. I'll have her communicate with actions and expressions instead, like a giant game of charades. I don't want to use writing, so I'll use sign language.

I know a bit of sign language. ^^ But, this'll be a pain to describe so I might just shoe a picture or something. Communication with humans= notebook/expressions/sign language. Communication with Pokemn=expressions/sign language. 
Maybe I'll have her play an instrument? I shall think about it, need to grab brain food. ^^ Time to work of stufffffff~

*Twenty years of intensive training later*

Carmine: *Starts signing*

Magikarp:.......................KARP!

I just realized that Pokemon is a lot like Ancient Rome. You battle enemies with people/Pokemon you've captured from your previous battles. Taking the survivors as either slaves (Ex. regular Pokemon), soldiers (Pokemon used for battles), or servants (Ex. Chansys at the Poke Center). The slaves are kept in enclosed spaces and are forced to work hours non-stop with no pay. Etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back