Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

dakup said:
OK first who has sylvia cause I think she and my guy can just go off as a team, then I could just create another one to send off.
Nobody has anybody at this point. People are jut deciding who they would like to travel with, nobody is claimed. Lunar asked if her character could travel with the Red Team, so I think she's following along with Akashi, Carmine, and Adelaide.

yeah, and it doesn't mean all the teams are going to stay like that either. If that group is really big then maybe it will split into two later on in the RP

Well o-o Me and Emptiness are staying as a team, whether or not as to if @YoungDreamer is staying with us until we hit the league or not is up to her. But I'm sure we're all going to be a team in the end. I call it Blue team :D

I remember when Red and Blue was out, everyone was picking teams and I was the only one who knew Blue was supposed to be Green. We're calling our group Red Team because of all the red in Akashi and Carmine.

Yeah, I'm sticking with you guys. I don't see any point in splitting up at the moment! Maybe way later on Sheeta will split up but I don't see it happening any times soon.

Red Team comprises of Akashi, Carmine, Adelaide, and Sylvia.

The other has Daniel, Night, and Sheeta.

alright, I am fine with that. 
so I would have joined you, or I can just go BA and go out on my own.

Yeah, Unless Dakup wants to try and team up with Wilf and Lie but since they are so far ahead, and pretty much unresponsive, I don't see that happening.

Yeah I can see that not happening as well. but hey, if they don't respond the oh well for them.

If he isn't able to return for awhile, we can keep it going as best as we can, until he is able to come back.

Well, he's so far ahead of us... I don't see us interacting with him much anyways... I mean he's already a whole city away from my group.

He's going pretty fast with everything. He even has a Gym Badge right now. It feels pretty rushed.

yeah, maybe he wants to rush through it but I shall be taking my time. I have 151 Pokémon to catch after all... it's not going to be quick O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back