Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

My character doesn't even have a pokedex yet! But by now she probably doesn't even need once since she's going to travel with other people.

Well, we've got assigned teams now.

Red Team: Akashi, Carmine, Adelaide, and Sylvia

Team Two: Daniel, Hester, Night, and Sheeta.

Team Three: Leibas and Wilf.

My team is just in viridian right now, hitting the forest soon enough, then hitting the gym :/ I kind of need other pokemon tho, my team isn't going to fend well against the rock type.

yeah, Like I said earlier im just past the team rocket people near the beginning of route 2 and the forest. now IM heading to bed. I got stuff to do tomorrow, night y'all

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]I guess you're right about getting a pokedex but is anyone on my team even going to Pallet Town?

[/QUOTE]
I think Adelaide might. I'll go check out Unholy's previous posts and make sure.

[QUOTE="Kiro Akira]My team is just in viridian right now, hitting the forest soon enough, then hitting the gym :/ I kind of need other pokemon tho, my team isn't going to fend well against the rock type.

[/QUOTE]
Your so right, my teams jack squat also and since Sheeta's going to try her lock against Brock I need some serious Pokemonage also O.o

At the moment, Akashi has a timid Charmander, a determined Pidgey, an independent Pikachu following him out of the forest, and a soldier-like Weedle.

I want a pikachu << But that would be pointless against Brock as well. So :D Lets go find us some pokemon. Emptiness is in bed now tho o-o

Dreamer, this is going to be some rivalry o-o Just want a weedle too why don't wouy? xD Then we'll be opposite, besides the eevee O_o thats just our awesomeness :D

He's gonna capture it. I'm focusing on the relationships with Pokémon and establishing them as their own characters, rather than simply capturing them and moving onto the next.

Hmmm O.o You are taking the better approach then I am then lol :P I might use that for my Fanfic though... if your not bothered by that?

It's not my idea, so I'm fine with it. Forming bonds with Pokémon and growing closer to one another is the main theme of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back