Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

@YoungDreamer well, I don't ook it up on bulbapedia simply because I know the first gen so damn well, Thats my game right there :P I've been playing it since it came out and everything. EmberI believe vulpix learns at level 16? I'd have to check to make sure but I believe it's 16. And other then that Dakup, I'm fine with waiting for you to catch up just that'd be on the other two and if they wish to wait.

Growing up on generation 1 I favored that generation more than the others and I know a lot about the Pokemon and what moves they should know and what not. I've dealt with a few things like what's his faces Abra knowing synchronize which wasn't introduced in generation 1 and that fire punch technique which I find ridiculous. I too have looked up any information I wasn't quite sure about.

See my brother here is probably the only one who knows Gen. 1 better then me << He can tell you the status types, the moves and almost everything you wish to know << I think he could run the first gen of bulbapedia if he wanted

Quick thing before we all wait for @dakup we're in the house right now O_o post where as we're leaving the house? And I guess going to the mart to pick up a few small things.

Alright, well then give me a bit and I'll respond to your post ^.^

And Lets go to the mart! I want to get more Pokeballs since I only have 3 left

well I was thinking about having team rocket have a footing in this cause, I'm thinking the brother of Hesters is in team rocket. 
tell me what you think @Kiro Akira

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]I can wait for dakup I was waiting for Pai or Lucem to post for the RP anyway.

[/QUOTE]
I made a post about Akashi leaving the forest with the Weedle he removed from Carmine. You might be able to do something with that or wait until Pai can post.

She's at a party, so she might be away for a few more hours. When you get a bunch of alerts, you'll know she's back.

Pai said she'd post tonight and I believe Lunar is waiting for you Dakup O_o that'd make another trio if we went ahead and left, so that would just make things even. I guess we'll be moving on to the next town and such. Pewter city, it'd make sense that way if we kept the groups in groups of 3. But thats just me

I'm still confused if we are following the video games or things like the Adventures manga, which is why I gave Pidgey Mirror Move.

OK first who has sylvia cause I think she and my guy can just go off as a team, then I could just create another one to send off.

Hilarity said we woul be following the style of evolution in the Adventures manga, which makes me think we might be leaning on that side of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back