Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

I'm sorry I haven't played a pokemon game, well one in the kanto region at least, in a while so where is that.

Link to the map is on the first page, viridian is directly above pallet town, route 1 separates the two towns.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]@dakup Are you on Route 1? If so, you couldn't have found a Machop.

[/QUOTE]
If we're being technical, then it would be impossible for you to have found a Pidgey on Route 1 with the ability to use Mirror Move. Pidgey doesn't learn Mirror Move until level 44 in generation 1. In fact I don't think there is any Pidgey you could possibly catch in the Kanto region that's level 44. I call shenanigans on a lot of things that's going on in this Role-Play but since you were calling out on @dakup I felt I should mention that as well.

I feel like we should all look up our Pokemon's moves and whatnot on Bulbepedia or somewhere before we post anything with it in it. That way it wouldn't cause so much shenanigans and confusion.

I can just fix my post. 
My vulpix knows ember that I don't think she can know. plus can you guys wait up for me, I can easily join you. just give me like 20 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back