Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

I'll go work on removing that Weedle from Carmine's arm now. 
Akashi and Carmine would automatically be team leaders because of their names.

Mmm... Sheeta likes a good fight but divding into teams is a bit much ^.^ Friendly rivalry, that I can deal with. Just so you know, If sheeta decides to start collecting badges then she's going to see everyone as a Rival. Friends. But still rivals. <3

It doesn't have to be teams, but that'll probably be what the group is referred to for Akashi and Carmine.

ahah well, I suppose that makes sense because there is a lot of red there O.o  
Okay, so as a quick head count can I know where everyone is?

Carmine Claret: Being assaulted by a Weedle in Viridian Forest

Magikarp: Flopping around in a puddle.

tell me if I'm right:

I'm on route 1... (Yes... Yes I am!)

@HilarityInsures & @Thesmashbro Lie and Wilf are in pewter city...

@paipai900 MagiCarmine is in viridian forest...

@UnholyRedemption Adelaide is... in a tree?...

@Kiro Akira Night is at the Pokecenter in Viridian City

@Lunar-Eclipse Sylvia has just put out the fire in Viridian forest...

@dakup Hester is talking to Professor Oak...

@Lucem Tenebris Akashi is off to save Carmine...

&

@XEmptiness Daniel is on his way to Prof. Oak/ leaving Pallet town...

Last edited by a moderator:
*are in and yes, you are correct. Don't know how Carmine is going to react to this. Maybe collapse in exhaustion from panicking over the Weedle. Hm... what to do with Magikarp. :3

Magikarp: Master, he has saved you! Let us share our gratitude to this youth! Master?

How Magikarp appears to Carmine: *Randomly flails about* Karp...Karp...

I'll be getting off in five minutes. If someone is doing something that'll involve Akashi, let me know so I can wait.

I have to poof soon, volleyball practice early morning. After this one post I'm going to fade away.

mmm I'm not even remotely close to you so I don't think we'll be meeting just yet. I love how Akashi just keeps walking, hey! Who cares about the crying girl right? :P

Gah! everyone is leaving me! and it's only 10pm D: What am I going to do... well I could sleep...

Actually, I'll post tomorrow after school. Just to tell everyone, I'm GMT +8 hours. My whole post was deleted by some unknown reason so I'll type a better one up tomorrow. Goodnight everyone. ^^

XEmptiness just did, I'll type something up and pop into the Pokecenter as well, since Sheeta's Pokémon are pretty much all unconscious... D:

I want to make it clear that the moves that Brain did are not new moves; they're fire punch and ice punch. I posted earlier that Leibas had given Brain some TMs; they were the three elemental punches. Sorry for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back