Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

Well it seems like Sylvia has lots of people to interact with there! I'll post something up with her meeting someone but it has to be okay with them first of course! >~<

Also Sylvia's squirtle is really energetic and outgoing so seeing him interact with your charmander should be intresting!

I haven't really TRIED to write a fanfiction, maybe one day.... Most of the ones I write are one shots or crack. xP

I wouldn't make a fanfiction if you intend on making it good. At first, everything is smooth and easy, but it becomes difficult when you get more readers. I had made over one-hundred chapters in the time it would normally take me to write a few, because of the demand. You'll hear stuff like this every day: "When's the next chapter coming out? It's been a whole day!" "Way to leave a cliffhanger >:( next chapter now!" "If you don't make the next chapter soon, I will burn down your house!" Not something you need to hear after a day of middle school...

I made a fan fiction once but don't think it was good x.x kind of stopped writing it cause nobody ever read it.

It's on fanfiction.net, it's called year of the zombies.

......Interesting. My comments were, "OMG HAHAHAHAHA!!" or "Did that just happen?!" or "*is dead from laughter*" or "That was insanely random." or "YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE CRACK FICS!" or something like that. Never got the "burn down your house" one yet. Haha!

"BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN WITH LEMONS." Sorry, had to do that. 
So....anyone want to help a girl with a Weedle stuck to her arm? :)

I was actually planning on Akashi catching a Weedle to make things super awkward when they travel together.

We shall see when Pai returns. I don't see a problem with her traveling with them. Just be prepared for a silent journey. I already have a personality picked out for the Weedle.

Ok I guess I'll do my next post tomorrow then and wait for Pai to reply! All of our characters have to go to Professor Oak anyway so it'd make sense for them to travel together. :P

I picked a Weedle because it's final evolution is a Beedrill, but one of you guys can take her. Carmine doesn't have a good reason to catch her anyway. :3

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Ok I guess I'll do my next post tomorrow then and wait for Pai to reply! All of our characters have to go to Professor Oak anyway so it'd make sense for them to travel together. :P

[/QUOTE]
Mine has already seen Professor Oak.

Sorry guys, I didn't think it would end up being that long of a post!

*and don't mind the few errors and such... I tried to type it quickly*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Akashi's gonna get a Weedle to make things more awkward for Carmine and something extra because I have a personality I need to use.

So, what do you guys think about my mini Pokemon battle at the end? Because it took some time to cut and paste all of the bars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back