Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

I still got Vermilion. Haha! Btw, what happened to Renovamen? Just curious, that's all. I'll get Carmine's post up soon.

Wait, was the fire completely put out? Because there's a mute girl crouching on the ground. Lol xD I'm a little confused. Haha!

may have is an understatement... JK

Oh and Im going to make a character for Hesters brother after a little while.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]
Akashi has a Charmander, they were meant to meet.

[/QUOTE]
A charmander and a squirtle? That'd be the cutest friendship! ^-^

@YoungDreamer you didn't miss much maybe me rushing past you and such :P But it's the day now and I went to help with the burning of the forest when I got there it was clear. My brothers character is passing you, his name is Emptiness if you want to find his post and such. Now I"m in viridian a the pokemon center healing a caterpie and yea :) Everyone else is either fighting brock or way off in the distance no wheres near us :P

Simple quick question :/ how does Abra learn Fire punch? He's not compatible with the move and can't learn it. Don't want to be a d_ck just confused with it :(  
@dakup Hilarity said to rp Oak for yourself if you want, it'll make things go by quicker :P

Okay... well Sheeta has just been sleeping under a tree with her Pokémon for the past half-day... don't mind her! I'll wake he up in an entertaining way to make up for it... Perhaps she is attacked by a swarm of rattatas? I feel like that might work!

@YoungDreamer is your character aroud the fire area? Because Carmine's just awkwardly crouching on the ground.

Is the fire put out or not? If so, time for an awkward Carmine moment. If not, time for an intense mind battle.

Hmmm... yeah that could work! Just give me a minute to catch up. Maybe I'll challenge him to a Pokémon battle > :) and na, I'm in route 1 still... sleeping... O.o but I could flash to the forest if you want?

Well, Carmine's on the ground. Lol "Don't mind me, I'm just hugging the floor." Haha! She's not one to approach people....maybe I can get Magikarp to come out and splash around? xD

Well, I just posted my post earlier saying that the fire was out and he was in the scorched area, not only that but I rescued a pokemon now I'm in viridian and at the pokemon center x.

Akashi has a timid Charmander and a determined Pidgey. I enjoy making personalities for these Pokémon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back