Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

Use that bag wisely and fulfill its destiny, Pai! For what's in it, bandages and sprays mostly. 
I'm gonna post as soon as I sort through these alerts and PMs.

I'm actually going to work on The Secret Service and Salisonia now. *enters a state of creativity*

You're probably gonna have to wait a little while before anyone gets past Brock to join them. Looks like Sylvia's gonna have to find another way to join Carmine and heal her wound. :/

Do what you want, I'll figure out a way to get that raichu--I mean, what? What did you say? *acts innocent*

Thank Mew Carmine got most of her bagdes when she was younger. *realizes that her profile isn't finished* Well, she's not going to battle in awhile...

My Pokémon won't do jack-squat against the Rock Pokémon that Brock has >_< I need to find some way to get Pokémon that will work against them!

Akashi already has them, but I'm gonna skip over the capture. I don't have enough time to write a beautiful bonding moment for all 150 known Pokémon.

The bonding moments Akashi's had is with Fiamma, Ventus, and Mico. Acula just came along after being pulled off of someone's arm.

One thing I hate about RPs: They always end before I can get to the stuff I want my character to do. From the start of the RP, I've wanted my character to reference Fairy Tail by calling a fire punch "Iron fist of the fire dragon", spar with one of his pokemon so he can eventually fight against pokemon without the assistance of his own pokemon if the time comes, and sing a song in Mt. Moon. So far, I've only done one of those. In a different Pokemon RP, I wanted to get a kabuto so I could evolve it into a kabutops. Then Team Rocket (or Team Plasma) would steal it and turn it into a genesect which he would have to fight. The RP ended before I could get the fossil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back