Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

Does it matter what team I'm on? Also I probably can't post anything else till later today because my band is performing around 6 today so don't make me miss too much! >~<

Red Team is just the name of the group. Akashi and Carmine have a lot to do with the color, so that's why they're Red Team. If someone wants to make another group, making it Green Team and splitting into actual teams is an option.

Akashi is currently walking away from Carmine's area with the Weedle in hand and an annoying Pikachu shocking him from up in a tree.

I'm making a quick note, and asking a question @HilarityInsures

In the manga and in the shows. Theres charanders and bulbasaurs in the wild, as well as squirtles, is it possible to catch any of these three? 
@YoungDreamer I'm in the same pokemon center as you and feeding my Eevee O.o you could always do something with your eevee or I'll use mine to say something to you :D I think it'd be nice and fun there and we could be on a team.

@Kiro Akira No you can't catch charmanders and bulbasaurs in the wild although every now and then i might post here "A wild charmander has appeared near (insert city or Route.) and you can go catch it if you are the first one to call it

What if you're in the area that they are common in the games? Such as in the yellow game Charmander can be caught on route 24... is that still a no go? 
Then again in the game it's a gift so nvm..

[media]

[/media]
Seeing as we are doing generation one... ^.^ 

[QUOTE="Kiro Akira]Dream O.o is your pokemon stealing from me or just some random trainer?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah... Rattata stole your food lol

Awww and you returned rattatta :( Sad face I was going to coat it in string xP But tis fine as soon as my brother posts i'll post.

@dakup you should now, if you don't look at the page and multiple people have posted it won't notify you anymore. But yea :D I think it's your post in the actual rp and in the arena :D

wait are you in that RP thread as well. 
I will post in a little while I got a few things I need to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back