• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arcanus seemed shocked for a few moments. "...And if that accident were to occur, I would become very upset.... Latios, she is unstable, she needs care and patience. If you will not have either of those, there is nothing I can do.". He certainly sounded upset at Latios, though he was holding back.

@Latios

"I'll see what I can do. Though my patience with her is running thin. Multiple times has she hurt my sister and that's something I can not tolerate."

@Daisie

April caught up with a flutter of her wings. "Hey, whatcha dipshits talking about?" She asked, though with less conviction than she's insulted before.

@Daisie @Latios

"Pfft," April shook her head. "Nathan's my bitch, she wouldn't listen to you over me. If it really came down to it, she'd side with me." Nathan and Max were off, presumably continuing their lessons. "I'm also sure Max cares more about Nathan than he does about you, so I'd have him on my side as well. Checkmate bitch."

Arcanus put his hand on his forehead, and he muttered to himself, with a long sigh. He sent a telepathic message to Latios. "There is a difference between tolerating someone and teasing them, Latios. Don't make a wrong move."

@Latios 

April shook her head. "What the fuck do you know about her anyway? Well, I have Arcanus on my side. So that's another point for team April!"

@Daisie @Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
Latios gave a glance at Arcanus at the mention of his name. But he knew that Arcanus was trying to make friends with her and already knew his side of the story. "I know Nathan well enough to know she doesn't appreciate your demeanor lately."

@Assailant @Daisie

April glared at Arcanus. "Whatever, it isn't like I give a shit anyway. Just don't piss me off, and you have nothing to worry about."

Arcanus shook his head. "Making you angry is not my concern, it should be your concern to control it. April, don't do this to yourself, or any of us.... Please."

@Assailant @Latios

Arcanus shook his head. "If you do not control your anger, you will hurt the people you love. It is a responsibility." He looked straight up at April, right into her eyes. "And do not try and tell me that you do not care for anyone here. Don't even try, April."

@Assailant @Latios

April walked up to Arcanus and looked him dead in the eye. "I do NOT care for anyone here," she said. Her tone was cold and rigid, though it seemed her eyes flashed away for just a moment. Did she really believe what she said?

@Daisie @Latios

April narrowed her eyes. "W-what?" She stared at him for a bit. "I...- I don't care about... anyone here," she said. She had greater hesitation, she was looking down at the floor and shaking her head.

@Daisie @Latios

April exhaled unevenly. She shut her eyes tight. It seemed she was becoming unstable again. "I... I..." She shook her head back and forth. 

"I don't like anyone here, I don't like anyone here, I don't like anyone here, I don't like anyone here," She murmured to herself. "I...I...I..." Her voice became angry.

@Daisie @Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcanus sent a telepathic message to everyone but April. "Stand back. I don't want you to get hurt, just in case."

He looked at her for a few moments.. Suddenly...

He hugged her.

@Assailant @Latios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back