• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Max shrugged. "I just wanted to know if you'd know how to pay for what we buy."

"Of course I would. Remember, I've always been prepared to get things from the Humans if we ever were desperate on it. If I isn't know how to pay the correct cash then that plan would have been dumped long ago."

Max frowned. "And yet you had no way to speak..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"There was nothing I could do about that. At best I would have never had to talk to the guy at the register."

Max nodded. "True enough, I suppose." Max began to walk around the store, grabbing Pokemon food. Perhaps it would be demeaning for wild Pokemon to eat artificial, human-made food. It also wasn't as tasty. But it could be bought in bulk for cheap.

Latios saw Max's choice of foods for them. He was hesitant about it. He hated that stuff. Had to live of it for 12 years. But he could see Max's logic behind why he bought it. Latios kept grabbing other things like Medical supplies and other things on their list.

After Latios had gathered many supplies and his bag was full he searched out Max. "Hey, Max. You think this is enough."

Max nodded, adding the Pokemon food to the bag. "I wonder what the others are getting?"

"Well, Umbra said something about blankets and a tent. Draka is keeping an eye on the children so she's not getting anything. As for Emlas, well, she might be googling at everything, this is her first time in town."

Max raised his head, looking around. "Strange... it felt like... something monumental just changed. Like the whole world is different." He shrugged and moved on.

The Egg began to glow. It flashed radiant rainbow colors, then stopped. The heart-shaped mark glowed bright red, and then, in a blinding flash, a pink Eevee was born. She opened her eyes, bright like blue gems, and swished her large, furry tail. "Huh? Where am I?" she wondered out loud.

(I'm not caught up in what happened, so whoever replies to this, can you please explain to me what's going on, and what the world looks like? I've been gone awhile, so that's why I'm not caught up.)

(Wtf, apparently I didn't have an option on the receive notifications. It's fixed now.)

"Probably, with the level of corruption that's happening the worlds aura is bound to be different." Said Latios

As Draka waited at the outside of the Market with the children she felt the bag she was carrying move. She remembered that there was an egg is there. 'Oh, did it hatch.' She thought. Draka slowly opened the bag to see a very odd colored Eevee. It wasn't that strange though. After all, Latios was black. "Why hello there young one. Welcome the to world." She said while lifting the small bundle out of the bag 

(I hate that there is no more color. It really helped me distinguish what character was talking. At lest I still have Bold for Eclipse)

(Wtf, apparently I didn't have an option on the receive notifications. It's fixed now.)

"Probably, with the level of corruption that's happening the worlds aura is bound to be different." Said Latios

As Draka waited at the outside of the Market with the children she felt the bag she was carrying move. She remembered that there was an egg is there. 'Oh, did it hatch.' She thought. Draka slowly opened the bag to see a very odd colored Eevee. It wasn't that strange though. After all, Latios was black. "Why hello there young one. Welcome the to world." She said while lifting the small bundle out of the bag 

(I hate that there is no more color. It really helped me distinguish what character was talking. At lest I still have Bold for Eclipse)

(Sorry, I've had trouble with notifications too xD  I managed to fix it... Somehow. I have no clue how.

Also, there actually is a way to change text color :)  I've attached a screencap to show you where it is.)

As Draka pulled a strange Eevee from her bag, Amy darted over to welcome the new Pokemon "Hi! How long've you been here for?"

Colors.png

(I don't seems to have that option on mine. I use an IPod, not computer. So things tend to he different.)

"Well she just hatched it seems so everything is new. How are you little one." Draka said smiling while holding her up. 

@YourLittleSylveon

Max nodded. "I wonder what that Haunter is doing right now? What they bought."

The little Eevee blinked several times. She saw a golden face in front of her. It was a little fuzzy, but... If this Pokemon was the first thing she saw... That must be her Mommy!

"Mama!" the Eevee exclaimed. "Mama, Mama!"

Hanging from her neck was a bright red heart-shaped pendant. It bounced on her bushy collar as she swished her tail around happily.

The golden face in front of her became clearer and clearer. It was a Dragonite. "Dwaggy!" Eevee exclaimed. She looked so happy and innocent. 

The little Eevee blinked several times. She saw a golden face in front of her. It was a little fuzzy, but... If this Pokemon was the first thing she saw... That must be her Mommy!

"Mama!" the Eevee exclaimed. "Mama, Mama!"

Hanging from her neck was a bright red heart-shaped pendant. It bounced on her bushy collar as she swished her tail around happily.

The golden face in front of her became clearer and clearer. It was a Dragonite. "Dwaggy!" Eevee exclaimed. She looked so happy and innocent. 

Amy giggled at the Eevee's excitement "Hi there!" She said, trying to get her attention "I didn't know you were in that bag... What's your name? Mine's Amy!"

Draka smiled at the playfulness of the new born Eevee. But why was it pink. Shiny Eevees were silver. Though another thing had crossed her mind. It had called her mom. While she would love to have a child of her own where was her real mom. 

Max exited the store. He had left Latios to finding the Haunter. He saw Draka with a baby pink eevee. "Where did that peculiar Eevee come from? It looks almost like a Sylveon."

(Wtf, why am I not getting notifications form your posts @Assailant. It's only yours I'm getting nothing from, it's strange. Just remember to tag me because I've been missing yours)

Latios went out side as well. It was clear that the Hauntar was not in the store. He saw Draka who seemed to be holding a pink Eevee. It seemed that this Eevee had come from that egg he found with Fryn, which he then gave to Draka for safe keeping. But why was it pink. He had an explanation for his odd coloring but there was nothing for this particular Eevee. "Hey Draka, why is this Eevee pink."

"I'm afraid I don't know myself. Where's Emlas might I ask."

Latios internally groaned. He had lost track with her. Just another person he needed to track down before they could leave. "Dang it, I'll go find her." He said

T-bone followed along quietly thinking about his dad. he hoped his dad got better and that tibias was safe. sighing he moved closer to emlas."i am scared friend" he whispered 

@Latios @Assailant

Achoo whimpered sadly and sneezed again before looking up at the draginight taking care of her "Where are we going?" she asked 

@latios

Clang had heard a comotion outside and he watched the battle unfold from the safety of his den. he noticed the group was heading towards a town and leaving his family he quietly tagged along with out being spotted. he needed some awnsers and this might be his only chance to get them

Last edited by a moderator:
Emals stop searching through the stuff around the market. She was absolutely fascinated by all the stuff the humans had made. But the cry of the little one following her made her stop. She bent down to pick up the larvitar. "Don't worry, your safe with me. Do you see anything you like. I know I do."

@BeebeTheWarrior

Latios was searching through all the stall. Where could she be. Emlas was bound to be here. Not to mention finding Umbra

T-bone smiled happily as he was picked up. he liked being picked up because it made him feel like he was flying. he looked around at all the items and spotted one he liked. jumping from emlas arms he walked over to a stall selling mega stones (he just thought they were pretty rocks) and he smiled "frend look they have glowing rocks like me" he pulled out a stone that he kept who knows where.

@Latios

Clang Kept following the group and noticed the latios was shearching around for something and something important by how desperate he looked.

"Oh, those aren't just rocks. There mega stones. They are incredibly rare. How did you get that one." Emals asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back