[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

Red said:
Someone tell me what's going on now and what I missed. :) )) I'm back <3
Nothing special, really. There's a new battle system that uses dice if you wanna go check that out. I can't really think of anything else. Oh, Life Novel said that she would start working on Tram Tacet.

Right now people are just getting to second city though I haven't even left so if you need to travel with someone there is me

So for experience from battles, you just say I gain experience. So were imputing the actual algorithms? If so are we using generation V algorithm, or generation III/IV algorithm?

NoviceOfRoleplay said:
So for experience from battles, you just say I gain experience. So were imputing the actual algorithms? If so are we using generation V algorithm, or generation III/IV algorithm?
Fixed. I was going to use those formulas, but due to complications and it seeming really excessive for some, I took it out. Go back to the gain experience link and I added some info. It is a test run so if it seems leveling is too easy I will change it.

DreamBeat said:
Uhh... I haven't really thought about it yet. Kitten is redoing the battle system so I thought I would wait until that's done until I start doing pokemon and NPC battles. Plus, Crystal doesn't have any desire to catch pokemon just yet. Maybe we could make it so that we could get lost? There's really nothing I can think of. Our pokemon getting captured, our pokemon senses a powerful pokemon lurking in the forest and goes after the scent, etc. Just random ideas thrown out there.
Well you guys could build on that haunted man quest. Thought it would be pretty cool if all the quest, or a nice chunk, created changes in the environment that affect everybody once completed. Like that graveyard becomes a official area, or a rare Ghost-type appears in Pitch Forest now if you roll 100 for encounter. I like the idea of hosted projects due there ability to create an immersive economy, and playing with supply and demand is fun.

So I've been making some some fanart based on the RP. Thought ya'll would be interested see a early model of a Trainer Case. Comments welcomed.
KxKwaub.jpg

@CJ Mason sorry I have been sick. Of course you can come back. I will I delete your character.

@NoviceOfRoleplay thank you for being so active.

@Detective Rascal of course you can.

I will be trying to bring more activity around. I just started class and I still work full time so I will be trying to find my time to squeeze. Be patient with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back