[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

Kiwi said:
I caught a 5 IV pokemon, that was pretty lucky.
but the level.
Considering the 1st gym is a water gym, that sewaddle may really be a big help

Also, I may just edit my post to add in the battle and catching part.

Mistakes happen. Also, since calamari isn't on anymore. I might change the system to a battle system with dice. It will make everything more luck and chance but what do yall think

I am going to fix the battle system tomorrow night. Once I do it, we will take off and I will star designing the first event.

Raerae said:
@DreamBeat I guess we should just arrive in Capella now?
Mmm... I guess so. Idk if the others are going to go play anymore. Anyway, if we're going to arrive at Capella, we're supposed to make a new thread... I think.

Alright. Well, I suppose I could tag everyone and ask them what they'd prefer to do? I hate to rush anything, though routes and forests only hold so much opportunity.

@PokemonGirl @Xeyran And I do believe that's it. Let me know what you'd like to do, and if our characters haven't been introduced/lack interaction just wing it for me, alright? Let's get this show on the road.

Raerae said:
I posted in the route thread, just to tie things up. Would anyone else like to start us off in Pitch? Or should I?
I would guess that you would be the next one to post, but I can post tomorrow if you want me to go first. I just can't respond today.

I'm trying to fix the internet at home so I may not be that active. But when it's all good, I'll be back to normal.

DemonKitten said:
I am going to fix the battle system tomorrow night. Once I do it, we will take off and I will star designing the first event.
I'm wondering if this new battle system incorporates double battles. If there is nothing that includes double battles, then I have to replace my gym NPCs with single battles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back