[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

ShadowedNexus said:
Ralts is a starter, so you might not see it for a while.
Speaking of that @DemonKitten , feel free to open up my spot/starter. Due to school and other stuff I have to take a break from RPNation for a while
I'll be seeing you in a while then. I hope everything goes well ^.^

Yeah, there don't seem to be a lot of people playing for how many characters there are on the list.

And maybe there just isn't a lot to talk about right now

DemonKitten said:
I haven't responded. I will just be waiting for my day off which may never come
It'll come, but as our lovely Acre wood friend says...

tumblr_m6b0bbJi461rzhv5ho1_500.gif

I like that everyone seems to be able to read my tutorials pretty easy. I tried to make them as simple as possible

Eek, time has been flying so fast for me. I've been extra busy with school starting. I end up getting home a 6:00 with little to no energy left to use up on homework. I'll catch up this weekend, sorry for my absence.

Pardon my lack of activity too. Things have been busy too. I might be able to post tommorow or at most in 2 days. :(

@DreamBeat @Silver Pansy @Xeyran

Man, should have switched my post over already. Alright, guys, I'm posting in the route one thread asap. Sorry for the wait.

@DemonKitten So, I want to initiate a wild battle, just for experience. But I can't open the calculator on my kindle, which is my only means of internet. I can see the stats chart on that one site, though. Am I missing something here? Or will I just have to skip battling for now?

I'm sosososo excited :)

We need some more people posting :) it seems we were all so excite and active until it actually started

Raerae said:
@DreamBeat @Silver Pansy @Xeyran
Man, should have switched my post over already. Alright, guys, I'm posting in the route one thread asap. Sorry for the wait.

@DemonKitten So, I want to initiate a wild battle, just for experience. But I can't open the calculator on my kindle, which is my only means of internet. I can see the stats chart on that one site, though. Am I missing something here? Or will I just have to skip battling for now?
@CalamariHero will know. Sorry I have company

I'm gonna have Ray teach Aiko and Julie how to do a pokemon battle and catch pokemon on Route 1 so we do a short time-skip there. :)

@Kiwi @InsaneAsylum

I posted on Route 1 but only until the encounter part since the PokeMath calculator kept crashing on me for some reason. It crashes right after asking whether the relevant stat was attack or sp attack.

that, or I may need a basic rundown of how to use it again. @.@

halp pl0x?

@DemonKitten @Raerae

@Raerae I will test it out soon. I am thinking if it is too difficult I will adjust everything and make it luck of the roll. Sorry I haven't been around these last couple of days. I had a surprise visit and people are still here.

Well, I hope that my post sufficed. It wasn't twenty paragraphs, and I wouldn't dream of worming around the rules or anything, I just couldn't drawl out tackling anymore than 9+. Lol. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back