[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]LANGUAGES~

[/QUOTE]
Tungumála!

Raerae said:
So, anyone opposed to us incorporating the Northern Lights? They're a sight to see in Iceland.
It would be atmospheric to include it. I vote in favor for northern lights, and/or a similar celestial event.

DreamBeat said:
Is the Northern Lights like some event in the RP or am I like... completely not getting the idea?
giphy.gif

Gah! I want to post the main Team Tacet post, but I can't do it until my friend finishes the artwork for the Grunts

But anyway, it's pretty late over here. So good night all!

Night Nex(:

The Northern lights, I think, should be a widespread phenomenon, though they could definitely signal the proximity of a legendary.

Actually nevermind, I don't think the 2 person limit is there anymore. Ask DemonKitten tomorrow and she will confirm anything needed

Sleep, my little [iNSERT NAME HERE], let your dreams take wing.

One day when you're big and strong

You will be a [iNSERT ROLE HERE].

Huh. I think the two person limit should be there. Because that'll be quite a few of the same Pokemon, everyone will choose the same ones!

Though that's just my opinion.

Raerae said:
Huh. I think the two person limit should be there. Because that'll be quite a few of the same Pokemon, everyone will choose the same ones!
Agreed.

Raerae said:
I don't know. If this is going to have a lot of people, two people will fill all the spots and no one will have any to pick from? Or are there too many pokemon for that to happen 0.0

There's a lot of pokemon to choose from soo...

DreamBeat said:
I don't know. If this is going to have a lot of people, two people will fill all the spots and no one will have any to pick from? Or are there too many pokemon for that to happen 0.0
Touché.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Sleep, my little [iNSERT NAME HERE], let your dreams take wing.

You will be a [iNSERT ROLE HERE].

[/QUOTE]
Sleep, my little Caterpie, let your dreams take wing.

You'll be a Butterfree

Well, we can always bring in Pokemon like Togepi, Elekid, Growlithe, other options that are relatively unique but not so unique its unethical. But I know, for those who join, they'll be liking Charmanders and Eevees, and that'll become a constant sight.

I'm not complaining, merely stating what I see happening.

Raerae said:
Well, we can always bring in Pokemon like Togepi, Elekid, Growlithe, other options that are relatively unique but not so unique its unethical. But I know, for those who join, they'll be liking Charmanders and Eevees, and that'll become a constant sight.
I'm not complaining, merely stating what I see happening.
*nods* that's true.

All starter pokemon limits will likely be conditional to the amount of people presently interested and/or involved.

Raerae said:
Well, we can always bring in Pokemon like Togepi, Elekid, Growlithe, other options that are relatively unique but not so unique its unethical.
That too.

Hopefully. I just know there's three people in for a Sylveon and that may become redundant :P

Oh, also! Contest halls. How many and who wants to create ribbons?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]
ash-caterpie-evolving-o.gif

Aye.

[/QUOTE]
HOW SWEET. I miss those days... ;3;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back