[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

DemonKitten said:
Dice are really simple. You will probably have to look back every time to remember but it requires only knowing what your number means.
All the different numbers just stress people out but Hey, if you mess up it is an easy fix
Thanks~ I may be overthinking things haha~

DemonKitten said:
Also if any of you want to become game masters that play as the gym leaders and things just say something. I didn't want to start volunteering all of you lol
I might actually be up to that if you still need people once I get going.
DemonKitten said:
I hope yall know how much I love having yall around and helping me. You don't know the stress Id be under lol. I'm a little red ball of stress
Stress. No...
0PlEIoo.gif

Lol. Designing this would of been way harder with out them.

@DreamBeat if you feel like you can handle everything once I get it all beautified, then we wouldn't mind having another person. The more there are the less likely people are to have to wait for responses

Now bed for me so I can get up in 8 hours and make this roleplay less cluttered looking so people don't run afraid

DreamBeat said:
Just to make sure I know what I'm getting myself into. What am I supposed to do?
You would be playing as gym leaders and elite four so that there would be a more interactive fight between players and it isn't just generic like the normal npc fights. That would require that you feel comfortable with the system and everything, but I'm sure you will.

Things just look stressful but once you see it done, it will be all gravy on biscuits

Night yall!

DemonKitten said:
You would be playing as gym leaders and elite four so that there would be a more interactive fight between players and it isn't just generic like the normal npc fights. That would require that you feel comfortable with the system and everything, but I'm sure you will.
Things just look stressful but once you see it done, it will be all gravy on biscuits

Night yall!
Oh~ I see. I have time on my hands lol. Night~

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Gute nacht!
Bonne nuit!

Buenos noches!

yInajchu'!

[/QUOTE]
Wow, that's a whole lot of languages

Post team tacet in characters since they are npcs just label it Team Tacet and put that these will be the evil organization.

Lal.

Getting late here too, but y'know, I ain't got no jawbz.

Em, but good night to the peeps going to bed, lol.

@DemonKitten Lol, I know. Responded to Caterpie like nine years later.

So, anyone opposed to us incorporating the Northern Lights? They're a sight to see in Iceland.

Night Doorman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back