[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

I feel like Mama!Door

I feel... So dang sassy.

tumblr_mmbop6934B1r4zr2vo1_500.gif

Mama bear is awake.

Thank you for understanding, guys. Also, my ability to construct sentences appears to have deteriorated, as shown by my prior post.

I will be sure to finish up Celtan tomorrow, as well as the gym.

Relax man! All's good. You've done so much for the project and we're all so appreciative. Wouldn't have a map without ya!

Pandaaaas. You know a group of pandas are called an embarrassment? Fo real.

Raerae said:
Relax man! All's good. You've done so much for the project and we're all so appreciative. Wouldn't have a map without ya!
Pandaaaas. You know a group of pandas are called an embarrassment? Fo real.
True dat!! Thanks @CalamariHero ~

And whaa? Why are pandas called that? T.T

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Lol.
Insomnia says no so I'll do character stuff.

[/QUOTE]
Lol~ Insomnia is tempting. And it works!! :D have fun with your character stuff~ Imma just read and stuff... too tired to think.

DreamBeat said:
Lol~ Insomnia is tempting. And it works!! :D have fun with your character stuff~ Imma just read and stuff... too tired to think.
Aye~

Lol, that was me this morning!

Don't pass out on the keyboard~

My puppy woke me up because I was having a seizure.

I went downstairs and I've been sleeping all day but y'know...

Now I'm concerned.

I've never had a seizure before and I know for a fact that's what it was.

And I dun want doctors poking and prodding me with their equipment...

<( TTnTT )>

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm scurred.

Guise.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]My puppy woke me up because I was having a seizure.

Now I'm concerned.

<( TTnTT )>

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm scurred.

Guise.

[/QUOTE]
Wow... yeah, must be scary T.T But even though the doctors prod at you and possibly make you do weird stuff, they're trying to make you.. feel better. Even though I've interned at a hospital and stuff, I don't actually like being a patient.

Mm... idk what to say other than go see a doctor. Sorry.... my socializing and advising skills are deplorable.

Yeah, I know...

But every doctor I've had has had awful bedside manners and they never do shots right.

I have bad luck with medical care...

Why don't I just go to the vet like my puppy.

I'm a puppy too.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]My puppy woke me up because I was having a seizure.

Now I'm concerned.

<( TTnTT )>

I'm scurred.

Guise.

[/QUOTE]
Honey, that's not something to take lightly. Please listen to your body and go consult a doctor.

I would get it checked up. My little sister used to have seizures until she got put on a prescription, a lot can happen depending on when it happens so it's better to be safe than sorry.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I know guys, I know...

*sigh*

Gonna call the doctor, yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. *unenthusiastic flag waving*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back