[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

DreamBeat said:
And that is why I always have two tabs open so that if something goes wrong I can just go to the "pure" tab and just click save. I love the two tab method.
Well, the two tab method doesn't work if the BBCode is already messed up, and just keeps getting worse.

ShadowedNexus said:
Well, the two tab method doesn't work if the BBCode is already messed up, and just keeps getting worse.
??? It always works for me. If I messed up, I just go to the second tab and click save and then it goes back to how it was before I messed up.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Mine just gets code overloaded all the time so I have to go plain and edit.

[/QUOTE]
Lol~ Yeah, my mind spins when the code overloads my editing page.

I don't like using plain really, so I just look at everything (usually save it in some text format just in case), delete it all, and redo. I find it entertaining and a good way to use time anyway.

I fix overloads with ctrl+a then backspace. Cause I am a finicky person

Was reading a manga, came across this extra panel.

021.png

The manga it's from (the anime is also currently airing) is kinda weird as well. It's kinda moe and cute sometimes, but one of the genre's is also horror, with zombies! so it makes my emotions go all over the place.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I'm okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Woooo

[/QUOTE]
Yay! ♥ Gif master gotta be!

Aw :( I'm sorry.

@DemonKitten Mind checking my CS? One hundred percent revised. Nothing like the old one. Let me know if it's approved! Hope you're feeling better(:

I just got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire wooooooooooooo

I'm going to make the stats and other stuff for my starter. However, this is my first time using dice rolls so I will need help. I will keep track of what I roll and what I get just in case I have to redo it.

I am using the mobile Web version right now. I have rolled the dice but the results won't save.

Whoops! I see them now lol. I'll delete the extra ones and keep the first correct roll I made.

When we use the Stat Calculator, which column are we suppose to use. There is one that has lower stats than the other.

Odd, I never saw your post. Might want to ask DemonKitten, ShadowedNexus or CalamariHero, about stats. I needed help myself. Did you figure out the dice??

Tagging isn't working. Kit, can you check out Grimsode for me and let me know if it's alright? I am nearly done. Finished DeltaBlue, and all start Raices shortly.

Also should have Mel. Gym done this week. Taking things slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back