[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
I know guys, I know...

*sigh*

Gonna call the doctor, yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. *unenthusiastic flag waving*

[/QUOTE]
Yes... have fun. And I sincerely wish you well.

I guess the doctor's too busy right now.

Now I only need to dread tomorrows appointment.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I hate my doctor but he is the only doctor that actually really knows what he's doing.

How are you guys doin'?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I guess the doctor's too busy right now.
Now I only need to dread tomorrows appointment.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I hate my doctor but he is the only doctor that actually really knows what he's doing.

How are you guys doin'?

[/QUOTE]
Playing with kitties. I'll be praying for you(:

Raerae said:
Ew school.

But good for you (:
Yeah, school sucks sometimes. It'll be worth it during the school year though cuz I'll have done a lot during the summer. Heheheheheheheheheheeeeeer!!!!!!! And thanks

DreamBeat said:
Yeah, school sucks sometimes. It'll be worth it during the school year though cuz I'll have done a lot during the summer. Heheheheheheheheheheeeeeer!!!!!!! And thanks
Wish I could have that kind of thinking. I'm getting my GED. Just can't do it, I've had too many awful experiences with school. Bleh.

Too bad I wasn't enrolled in a trainers school ;3; I'd have a freaking masters by nooooow.

Raerae said:
Wish I could have that kind of thinking. I'm getting my GED. Just can't do it, I've had too many awful experiences with school. Bleh.
Too bad I wasn't enrolled in a trainers school ;3; I'd have a freaking masters by nooooow.
School... will never end. Idk what a trainers school is though

Raerae said:
We all would, lol.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Won't know till tomorrow when I go to my app, I will assume the best but expect anything.

[/QUOTE]
Oh shoot I forgot about that part. Sawy.

BBCode just loves to mess up sometimes. I once had this nice arrangement of Tab's, it messed up once I added another tab and wouldn't let me fix it. I instead decided to delete the entire thing, and redo the code from scratch for a half hour or so.

ShadowedNexus said:
BBCode just loves to mess up sometimes. I once had this nice arrangement of Tab's, it messed up once I added another tab and wouldn't let me fix it. I instead decided to delete the entire thing, and redo the code from scratch for a half hour or so.
THIS

That happened for me on my first take for this character, that's why I tried some other bbcodes which also spazzed.

And that is why I always have two tabs open so that if something goes wrong I can just go to the "pure" tab and just click save. I love the two tab method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back