[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

??? Oh~ I think I know what you're talking about. I guess people don't necessarily HAVE to challenge Gym Leaders (maybe?) but then it would get kind of boring wouldn't it? Just travelling would get boring.

I wonder if there's something to accomplish - a goal - for those who don't want to defeat gym leaders and stuff. Maybe they'll be devoted to tracking down team Tacet. It's team tacet right?

There are other aspects of the game. I would love to see a poke-rights activist charm pokemon into joining them on their journey.

Snap.

Dood.

First good idea I've had in a long time

YOOOO

Oooh! That's a good idea. Mm... I wonder if anyone's interested in doing that. My character doesn't really care I think. "I just want to see stuff in the outside world with Bubbles." says she.

DreamBeat said:
Ooh~ What kind of event? Is it secret? 0.0
It's the main criminal organization of the rp, Team Tacet. They steal the voices of Pokemon, and use that to take control of them.

Their main goal is to use Meloetta to control all Pokemon

ShadowedNexus said:
It's the main criminal organization of the rp, Team Tacet. They steal the voices of Pokemon, and use that to take control of them.
Their main goal is to use Meloetta to control all Pokemon
0.0 Take the voices... WHAT?! They crazy! Oh!!! The pretty pokemon!? How cruel! Never use a beauty for that kind of stuff unless it's willingly!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]*Dumps current idea*
I'mma do it, yo. I really wanna do this shiz.

HYPPPPPUUUU

[/QUOTE]
You gonna change you're character's purpose for going on a journey? 0.0 And HOLY!! You're CS looks AMAZING! How the heck did you do that?! O.o

DreamBeat said:
You gonna change you're character's purpose for going on a journey? 0.0 And HOLY!! You're CS looks AMAZING! How the heck did you do that?! O.o
If I could do two charas, I would.

It's my thing.

But I dunno if that's something I can do.

And thx, it is all in the BBcode.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]If I could do two charas, I would.
It's my thing.

But I dunno if that's something I can do.

And thx, it is all in the BBcode.

[/QUOTE]
Two charas huh? Sounds hard. Demon Kitten is doing it.

Wow, the power of BBcoding... *all hail BBcoding!*

Also @DreamBeat, you just reminded me that my friend recently finished the grunt drawings (Not great looking, but better than anything I can do.)

6sPDDVa.jpg
P2kQI8d.jpg

DreamBeat said:
Two charas huh? Sounds hard. Demon Kitten is doing it.
Wow, the power of BBcoding... *all hail BBcoding!*
Haha, lol.

But yeah.

It wouldn't be too difficult, seeing as it is what I do in most rps and I have fun with characters.

ShadowedNexus said:
Also @DreamBeat, you just reminded me that my friend recently finished the grunt drawings (Not great looking, but better than anything I can do.)
6sPDDVa.jpg
P2kQI8d.jpg

Those look like wands. Maybe they were wizards in the past? Lol~ I know what those are though. Nice hair. And yeah, I can't draw this well either. Hurray to me (and you) cuz we suck at drawing! :D

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Haha, lol.
But yeah.

It wouldn't be too difficult, seeing as it is what I do in most rps and I have fun with characters.
Sounds fun~ I don't get how to do something that cool. Like the picture floating to the right is on top of the coloring? Maybe I'll try experimenting, and in a hundred years, I'll be as good as you ^.^
[/QUOTE]

Raerae said:
@The Doorman That's a lovely idea. My character may partner up with yours on that! Course she's not sure what she's doing, but no, gym battling isn't essential but as Kit said, helps to level and keeps the process going.
Haha, yiss.

Now I wanna do multiple characters guise what have you done xD

JK ilu

DreamBeat said:
Sounds fun~ I don't get how to do something that cool. Like the picture floating to the right is on top of the coloring? Maybe I'll try experimenting, and in a hundred years, I'll be as good as you ^.^
Its the background bbcode, definitely experiment with it.

ShadowedNexus said:
@DreamBeat , Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Team Tacet uses technology called ControlBaton's to steal the voices. That's what the "wands" are.
Ah~ I see. So it's like a wand/baton. I'm having fun imagining magic coming out of batons~

I do so greatly apologize for my sudden downtime. My ability to process time, so I don't remember how many days it has been. I had gotten busy.

Again: sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back