[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

ShadowedNexus said:
If SAO was a single person, in a realistic game, and he wasn't human, and had a castle of servants, and had power greater than gods.
It's more like Log Horizon honestly, but completely different themes and feelings.
Mm... I only heard of log horizon, but castle and servants and stuff? Cool ^.^ Those feels though.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Because no other guy likes Shoujo, lel.

[/QUOTE]
There are a lot more guys that like Shoujo Romance anime's than I originally thought, like at least 1/3 of the people watching are guys. (Kinda creepy I thought, then I remembered I was one of them.)

ShadowedNexus said:
There are a lot more guys that like Shoujo Romance anime's than I originally thought, like at least 1/3 of the people watching are guys. (Kinda creepy I thought, then I remembered I was one of them.)
xD

See, no one is gonna

giphy.gif

Cuz you watch anime aimed at teen girls.

Lel.

I find it funny when I hear about the fact that more guys watch stuff aimed at girls and more girls watch stuff aimed at guys.

BREAKING THE STEREOTYPEEEE!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]
xD
See, no one is gonna

giphy.gif

Cuz you watch anime aimed at teen girls.

Lel.

I find it funny when I hear about the fact that more guys watch stuff aimed at girls and more girls watch stuff aimed at guys.

BREAKING THE STEREOTYPEEEE!

[/QUOTE]
Stereotypes are meant to be broken.

DreamBeat said:
Stereotypes are meant to be broken.
*brohoof because screw stereotypes*

Men can cook, women can drive, everyone needs to get over their dumb categories, slots, and standards.

No no, it's not that it's aimed at girls. It's just that compared to the kinda person I am, most people think I'd like ecchi and comedy more, (I do like them though.)

My taste in anime differs from how I seem, I like anime's that rip your heart out and crush it underfoot. I find it fun

ShadowedNexus said:
No no, it's not that it's aimed at girls. It's just that compared to the kinda person I am, most people think I'd like ecchi and comedy more, (I do like them though.)
My taste in anime differs from how I seem, I like anime's that rip your heart out and crush it underfoot. I find it fun
Haha, yiss bruh.

I try not to assume what others' opinions and tastes are.

Personality beyond perception.

There's always something you wouldn't guess.

Kudos to you!

So Brave of the Six Flower's is already 3 episodes in out of 12, yet the main part of the summary is yet to be shown, am I going to have to add the LN to my reading list?

Also I just found out, Non Non Biyori second season is currently airing!

NYANPASSU!

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Omg rarar.
Dood, I am so tired holy crap

How you doin

[/QUOTE]
Just purposely rebelling against my own declaration to have a healthy snack. I have four bags of seeds, and the cheetos. Wassitgunahbe.

Why so tired? Can't sleep?

Raerae said:
Lol, Alicia keys hit a while back. I don't like pop but I try to relate bwhaha.
Ah~ I see. But I don't know her. But my mouth is on fire is something I can relate to very often. Cuz I love eating spicy foods and getting my nose runny and looking stupid. Not a joke.

I do t like spicy foods... I don't even know why I just grabbed a bag of these and I've gone through three in the last month. Never had a bag before that in my life!

Don't know what that is but ouch ;3;

Carolina Reaper's are the hottest pepper in the world ranging from 1,400,00-2,200,000 on the scoville scale of spiciness, where Jalepeno's are 2,500-10,000

ShadowedNexus said:
I love spicy as well, ate a Carolina Reaper in my chili once, my stomach was wracked in pain for the next day or so
Ooook. I wouldn't eat something that spicy

Raerae said:
I do t like spicy foods... I don't even know why I just grabbed a bag of these and I've gone through three in the last month. Never had a bag before that in my life!

Don't know what that is but ouch ;3;
You don't like spicy foods? Gasp! You must at least like the mild spicyness though. right? RIGHT?! Meh, it's your tastebuds. For all I now, you could like vegetables.

ShadowedNexus said:
Carolina Reaper's are the hottest pepper in the world ranging from 1,400,00-2,200,000 on the scoville scale of spiciness, where Jalepeno's are 2,500-10,000
Whoooooooa. That's hot.

Mild salsa, yush. That's iet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back