[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

*Clears Throat*

Everyone, I bring to you the almost fully completed map for Pokemon Prismatic!

If you have any suggestions like another forest or something before I add more numbered routes, please chime in.

How do yall like it?

full

If no in-between route additions, this will be the map. I'm hopping to perhaps go more in depth and add what is in each location once everything is made a built

full

Gotta finish my character now that I got my laptop back. They replaced the keyboard cuz I broke it so the keys are springy and ready for type wars.

Mouse is meh but you know.

#newkeyboardandscreenHYPU

Twitch has done weird things to me, yo.

How do evs work?

cool~ Is there going to be a route between jota and vibra, and vibra and delta blue? and I have nothing else to do, so I can help on the routes if you want

No routes between those. Just go by the levels of the gyms. They will start at Tempo, Capella, Then to Kayo, Stretta, Opera City, Melancholy, Ambionic. Next is Vaudeville, Symphonia and all the way to Celtan. Then they will go through to Raices, Kayo again, Opera City, Jota (for mission purposes), Ambionic, Vaudeville, Kleaper, Vibra

DemonKitten said:
No routes between those. Just go by the levels of the gyms. They will start at Tempo, Capella, Then to Kayo, Stretta, Opera City, Melancholy, Ambionic. Next is Vaudeville, Symphonia and all the way to Celtan. Then they will go through to Raices, Kayo again, Opera City, Jota (for mission purposes), Ambionic, Vaudeville, Kleaper, Vibra
Mmk~

Hmm, looking at gym levels I may want to raise the levels of Team Tacet's Admin and Leader. They are around the 45-60 range, but maybe 70-85 would be better?

Was taking care of the kitties<3

Mmm, I may add a promontory or two, though other than that I can't say I have additions for that lovely map. If I do, I'll let ya know. Yaaaay can't wait to start.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Wait, are gyms important in this or not, past statements are conflicting with present statements.

[/QUOTE]
I thought that gyms were naturally important to the Pokemon game/world.

Yeah but I remember the talk of them not being as important for peeps with different goals.

Not that I am one of those peeps but there were a few

Users who are viewing this thread

Back