[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

ShadowedNexus said:
Man, I wish we could like posts here because there have been so many that just make me crack up
Ikr? I would have been liking so many of these messages.

@Plushie The pokedex is a nice touch~

Good mooooooooorning San Diegooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I heard "money".

35a9307a3e9b6f1c22d48703b4867aee.jpg

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Good mooooooooorning San Diegooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I heard "money".

35a9307a3e9b6f1c22d48703b4867aee.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I just met you and this is crazy, but you are funny! so roleplay with me maybe!

@Plushie Awesome thanks

@CalamariHero stressed. Had to drive through flooding roads. The whole family was on the edge of their seats cuz we were afraid of drowning or crashing into the cars coming from the other direction

Good morning Hero -- though it's late afternoon here -- I'm doing quite fine, how have your morning been? c:

DreamBeat said:
@CalamariHero stressed. Had to drive through flooding roads. The whole family was on the edge of their seats cuz we were afraid of drowning or crashing into the cars coming from the other direction
I am sorry to hear that.

Plushie said:
Good morning Hero -- though it's late afternoon here -- I'm doing quite fine, how have your morning been? c:
Yes, it is actually the afternoon here as well. It has been quite alright, thank you for asking.

Guten morgen~

Doorman has a puppy recovering from an allergy attack but he is fantastic, how is the Math Wizard?

Wait...

BUENOS TARDES.

@CalamariHero thank you. I cooled my head. Not stressed anymore haha~ It was an experience. And nice to see that you're doing well ^.^ sorry for not asking earlier.

@The Doorman The puppy ☆.☆ I hope your puppy's going to be okay. Dogs are so adorable >. <

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Doorman has a puppy recovering from an allergy attack but he is fantastic, how is the Math Wizard?

[/QUOTE]
Good to hear; I hope your puppy is alright. I am doing quite well, thank you for asking. I've been trying to get the JavaMail API to work.

DreamBeat said:
sorry for not asking earlier.
No worry. I am not particularly concerned about it.

I'm glad to hear this~

The puppy is doing a lot better, she's moving around and wagging her tail so I'm not nearly as concerned as last night.

Huhu~

Working on my character sheet and whatever, anything change that I need to make adjustments for? (anyone know of a thing?)

A

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I'm glad to hear this~
The puppy is doing a lot better, she's moving around and wagging her tail so I'm not nearly as concerned as last night.

Huhu~

Working on my character sheet and whatever, anything change that I need to make adjustments for? (anyone know of a thing?)

[/QUOTE]
Money was added. Plushie has a good example I think. Anything else anyone?

I want to finish my gym, but I can't edit it cause I locked it and I have no powers! *cries*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back