[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

It is not entirely necessary right now. Before, I could get IPs right away and modify my current program. Now I have to write up one to send emails. Once it is done, I will ask for them.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Hey guise.
Busy all day.

Blah.

[/QUOTE]
Hello ^.^ Nice to see you today

CalamariHero said:
It is not entirely necessary right now. Before, I could get IPs right away and modify my current program. Now I have to write up one to send emails. Once it is done, I will ask for them.
Got it :) Thanks

Raerae said:
@LifeNovel Hey, if it's not too much trouble, can I get that list of city/town names? If no ones working on lore/history, I'm going to do so tonight, and start placing locations on my rough sketch map(:
@ShadowedNexus Did you make Opera city yet?(:
Sorry just got back, had to read through 4 pages of OOC. Was I working on Opera City though? I don't remember that.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]*yawn*
Ye, hi.

Blahla.

Busy day on the forum, I assume?

[/QUOTE]
Yep... If you haven't read through the forum yet, Kitten added some new things to Pokemon Team. There's the traveling bag now.

@ShadowedNexus I was under the assumption you'd been working on that because you told me you'd chosen the name. But no worries! Just wondering what I actually need t get done. All cities, then.

@The Doorman Been awfully quiet without the gif master!

@DreamBeat Glad you posted your idea!(:

Been out with the bae all day after summer school, myer.

So we have traveling bags?

Neato.

If not, woops cuz I am so sleep-deprived.

I don't know what that first sentence means.

And yes, we have traveling bags to keep track of now~

Btw, where do we keep track of our money? Bags? Someone?

Ah~~ I see ;)

I have no idea other than the formatting for rolling the die. I'm heading to sleep. I hope someone answers our questions >. <

Lol, okay, oyasuminasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii~

tumblr_ls1ip3jadX1qdsk70o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Lol, okay, oyasuminasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii~
tumblr_ls1ip3jadX1qdsk70o1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Go sleep lol

I caaaaaaaaaaan't, it iz ten and I'm an insomniac. myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefrghnm,

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I caaaaaaaaaaan't, it iz ten and I'm an insomniac. myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefrghnm,

[/QUOTE]
I'm the same way. The proper term is nocturnal ;P

Naw, I mean, I can't sleep during the day and I can't sleep till 2 in the morning for like 3 hoursssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Naw, I mean, I can't sleep during the day and I can't sleep till 2 in the morning for like 3 hoursssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

[/QUOTE]
I kid, I kid. I don't sleep much either, though three hours seems brutal! Best of luck hun :/

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
Two more days of bleh summer school.

[/QUOTE]
The furthest I got was considering summer school. Couldn't actually sit through added months of that. Kudos man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back