[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]have you got your magic powers yet?

[/QUOTE]
Not yet, still waiting for the issue to be resolved. Maybe in their promoting me, they disabled my hosting project powers lol

tumblr_nqzsjwYJyN1qiu7yxo1_500.gif

Just wanted to point out -- though your HP powers are missing -- that Cy's Profile is done and to pass the time, I went around doing random stuff.

The Trainer sprite was made by me personally along with the card .w.

ggggg_zpsquyd8zlj.png

Also, I haven't seen Jurassic world yet but I plan to see it this weekend so no spoilers please~ ;w;

Thanks! c:

Though it is still in need of improvement especially on my trainer sprite since I'm not too skilled in pixel art .m.

Omgoodness! I love Jurassic World! A very good movie although a small part made me sad ;_;

Okay, so until I can edit or Carter adds it, my character has everything you need to have on your character. I noticed that stats were missing from the pokemon team as well as ability and nature, which it my fault for not adding them before Carter made his template. Also, I used your way of doing moves, Edward, and so the moves need to have all that information down so that you can just easily get the information you need during battle.

Jurassic series is my absolute favorite. Never gets old.

That trainer card is impressive!

I'll go update my CS asap.

Hi all(:

Edward Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12618-plushie/ said:
@Plushie[/URL] how did you make it? can you make meonne
I used some programs such as Photoshop and Gimp, the trainer sprite I just used MS Paint

I could make you one though if you have a specific style you like, please do explain with explicit details -- like pictures and color -- so I can make it~ c:

Raerae said:
Jurassic series is my absolute favorite. Never gets old.
That trainer card is impressive!

I'll go update my CS asap.

Hi all(:

Thanks and hi~ c:

DreamBeat said:
By the way, are there certain items that should be seen inside a character's bag?
Do you mean like pictures? or just the type of items? If it is just a list of items than all.

Hi Plush (:

Oh, so we can have a few thingsbon hand? Or are they all to be bought? Realistically I'd think a few things would be brought.

Do we need to place in the character's bag? owo I thought of just having it in my posts once the roleplay starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back