[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

So you would post berries, Tms, Hms, Status items, misc items that you collect, and key items used for missions

DemonKitten said:
So you would post berries, Tms, Hms, Status items, misc items that you collect, and key items used for missions
Ah... ok. Sorry for making this unclear. Are there any specific items we would start off with?

Yes. 6 Pokeballs, 3 Potions, and Region Map. You can look at my character, Aleska for reference.

Updated, though I may add to items should anything development we come to mind. Also waiting to add moves, though I'm assuming there tackle and sand attack.

@DemonKitten I am going to do a rough sketch of the map and message that to you in a bit, alright? I want to get it done asap.

Oh! Very important note:

Who are all of the GMs again? (Sorry. I am very forgetful. I tend to forget things involving people especially easy.)

I need something from the GMs specifically.

@Plushie Can we move this to a conversation? I think it might be better if we do? Easy to stay in each others loop.

@DemonKitten The move idea was from @DreamBeat. She actually has more detail. Take it look. Her character profile is really clean.

CalamariHero said:
Oh! Very important note:
Who are all of the GMs again? (Sorry. I am very forgetful. I tend to forget things involving people especially easy.)

I need something from the GMs specifically.
I'm one(:

Plushie said:
It's located in the Request a Quest Tab where the thread, How to Request, is located .w.
That is the only thread I have not checked. Thank you. Ok, which if you would be willing to receive logs for battle monitoring. I remember @Raerae said they were okay with it.

I am doing this for two reasons: Firstly, there will likely be a lot of battles and I probably won't be able to monitor the logs every time of the day whenever it is necessary. The battles monitored will likely be just be the important stuff. Things like wild battles will certainly not have focus. Thank you @ShadowedNexus for thinking of this. Second, so that people won't be concerned about my potential abuse of the program. I certainly won't cheat, but people might be afraid that because I am the end of the line of the program, so to speak, I could easily cheat, which is true. I could. I wouldn't, but people might not like the idea that I have the ability to do so with ease.

Those who wish to assist wit be sent a little program that will briefly connect to my server. It will pretty much send me the necessary information to send all of the logs to you, [the GM in question who is reading this], as they come.

@LifeNovel Hey, if it's not too much trouble, can I get that list of city/town names? If no ones working on lore/history, I'm going to do so tonight, and start placing locations on my rough sketch map(:

@ShadowedNexus Did you make Opera city yet?(:

@Edward Valentine Thanks~ I didn't know how much info was needed, so I just spammed it with info -.-

CalamariHero said:
That is the only thread I have not checked. Thank you. Ok, which if you would be willing to receive logs for battle monitoring. I remember @Raerae said they were okay with it.
I am doing this for two reasons: Firstly, there will likely be a lot of battles and I probably won't be able to monitor the logs every time of the day whenever it is necessary. The battles monitored will likely be just be the important stuff. Things like wild battles will certainly not have focus. Thank you @ShadowedNexus for thinking of this. Second, so that people won't be concerned about my potential abuse of the program. I certainly won't cheat, but people might be afraid that because I am the end of the line of the program, so to speak, I could easily cheat, which is true. I could. I wouldn't, but people might not like the idea that I have the ability to do so with ease.

Those who wish to assist wit be sent a little program that will briefly connect to my server. It will pretty much send me the necessary information to send all of the logs to you, [the GM in question who is reading this], as they come.
Just wondering. Does this only work on computer systems?

Town names which I will put here:

Deltablue

Ambionic

Zydeco

Klezmer

Vaudeville

Synthpop

Raices

Grimsode

Symphonia

Celtan

Cappella

Kayo

Opera

Cadence

Jota

Stretto

Vibra

Pitch Forest

Elegy Forest

Interlude Forest

Madrigal Forest

Mute Forest

Pentatonic Forest

Vespers Forest

Song Forest

Ensemble Forest

Rhapsody Forest

Sonata Forest

Rhythm Port

Harmony Port

Cajun Port

Beat Port

Crystalline Cave

Octave Cave

Pantomime Cave

Requiem Cave

Lostvoice Cave

Volunote Cave

Brass Cave

Crescendo Cave

Coda Cave

Hymn Falls

Acoustic Falls

Chant Falls

Enka Point

Tone Point

Score Point

Neosol Cliff

Cleft Cliff

Unison Mansion

Contempa Sea

Resonance Lake

Muse Lake

Reggae Farm

Dixieland Farm

Vocal Mine

Anthem Mine

Bluegrass Field

Arco Tower

Celesta Center

Forte Valley

Etude Valley

Fiddle Bridge

Jig Island

Prano Desert

@Raerae

Raerae said:
@CalamariHero Oh, shoot, will it work on my phone?? That's my only way of connecting aside from the rare times I'm on a library computer. :( I'd absolutely love to assist though.
It is really lucky I am working with Java. I may be able to write a program for you phone. What kind of phone is it? Or more importantly, what OS is it running?

Plushie said:
Just wanted to point out -- though your HP powers are missing -- that Cy's Profile is done and to pass the time, I went around doing random stuff.
The Trainer sprite was made by me personally along with the card .w.

ggggg_zpsquyd8zlj.png

Also, I haven't seen Jurassic world yet but I plan to see it this weekend so no spoilers please~ ;w;
That looks so awesome! Would you mind if I requested one? If you're busy, I wouldn't want to bother you so feel free to refuse.

CalamariHero said:
It is really lucky I am working with Java. I may be able to write a program for you phone. What kind of phone is it? Or more importantly, what OS is it running?
Mind if I join in on the phone monitoring?

DreamBeat said:
Just wondering. Does this only work on computer systems?
No. I can try writing something for mobile devices.

But! I just had an idea. I forgot that I can also send the logs through email. If I can get the program to send txt files through my email, I may not need to worry about IPs and platforms...

DreamBeat said:
That looks so awesome! Would you mind if I requested one? If you're busy, I wouldn't want to bother you so feel free to refuse.
I wouldn't mind since I have too much free time open for me temporarily and this will give me more reasons to play around with these programs though you'll have to wait in line while I do Edward's. I hope you won't mind the wait. I'll be sleeping now but just PM me the details of how you want it to be such as colors, style, pictures, etc~

Good night now ^^

CalamariHero said:
No. I can try writing something for mobile devices.
But! I just had an idea. I forgot that I can also send the logs through email. If I can get the program to send txt files through my email, I may not need to worry about IPs and platforms...
Gasp! That would probably make it easier for everyone lol

Plushie said:
I wouldn't mind since I have too much free time open for me temporarily and this will give me more reasons to play around with these programs though you'll have to wait in line while I do Edward's. I hope you won't mind the wait. I'll be sleeping now but just PM me the details of how you want it to be such as colors, style, pictures, etc~
Good night now ^^
Thanks~ I'll do that (<3)

Also, if I wrote the email version, people wouldn't have to be worried about internet security by giving their IP, and they wouldn't have to have a program running at all times on their computer.

So yeah. Doing that instead.

CalamariHero said:
Also, if I wrote the email version, people wouldn't have to be worried about internet security by giving their IP, and they wouldn't have to have a program running at all times on their computer.

So yeah. Doing that instead.
Oh. Never thought about that actually, but thanks for bringing it up. Awesomeness. Do we give you our emails or something then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back