[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

I did online school for about 3 weeks, the amount of days I had to do work was around 10 in total. I had to finish 2 chapters worth of notes, vocab, and chapter reviews a day.

But I didn't do it due to grades, far from it. I did it to get a class out of the way

Yep, online bullshit here.

They give me an already full course and throw four extra mega reading guides in for busy work.

I took a relatively easy course for summer, just Health. The time it took to actually finish the final(which I got around a 95 on) took less than the time I took to get to the testing place.

So, Let us work on something here. We need ten cities.I am making opera City @Raerae it was my idea. I want it somewhere in the middle. Tempo should be at the beginning,but that is all we really have. Most are waiting to have the map built as in order to make the rest of the routes and change levels. You will determine where certain areas will be. I will finish opera city if you want, but for the most part, that is all up to you. Just draw the map through iceland and we can decide where to place things and what is missing. 14 towns need to be placed so at least make 14 towns. In those 14 towns, 8 will have gyms of course there will be more added.

Does anything else need clarifying? Just tell me.

@LifeNovel @ShadowedNexus What are yall working on?

DemonKitten said:
So, Let us work on something here. We need ten cities.I am making opera City @Raerae it was my idea. I want it somewhere in the middle. Tempo should be at the beginning,but that is all we really have. Most are waiting to have the map built as in order to make the rest of the routes and change levels. You will determine where certain areas will be. I will finish opera city if you want, but for the most part, that is all up to you. Just draw the map through iceland and we can decide where to place things and what is missing. 14 towns need to be placed so at least make 14 towns. In those 14 towns, 8 will have gyms of course there will be more added.
Does anything else need clarifying? Just tell me.

@LifeNovel @ShadowedNexus What are yall working on?
I hear you texually loud and clear. Thank you times a million! I'll cover that and have the map finished as soon as possible, and I'll take over Opera city too, no prob. Don't worry about it!

For Team Tacet I would like a map, no pressure, so I can have a story line for them. But for now I'm working with personalities and other things of Team Tacet.

I don't know if I'm missing something or something, but where are we going to keep track of the money we receive?

Kiwi said:
Okay, im about ready to get my character going
Awesome~ Looking forward to seeing it ^.^

Plushie said:
@DreamBeat
I'm free and open for suggestions on your sprite and card, got anything you want in specific or want to be surprised?
I don't know why I keep obsessing with money, but can you put money currency on there? Other than that, I don't mind being surprised~

DreamBeat said:
I don't know why I keep obsessing with money, but can you put money currency on there? Other than that, I don't mind being surprised~
Greedy for money, I presume? xD

Sure, I'll put currency in though how much do we start with?

Kiwi said:
Okay, im about ready to get my character going
Welcome and I also can't wait to see your trainer! c:

Yeah. I could not recall how much we normally start with and i would rather not restart my games

@Plushie @DemonKitten Awesome~

DemonKitten said:
Yeah. I could not recall how much we normally start with and i would rather not restart my games
I thought we started with no money 0.0 I guess not?

200_s.gif

if you wanna rename the spoiler tag, do you replace the spoiler with what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back