[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

@DreamBeat

Pokemon Card:

Crystal_zpsne2fmvsm.png

Trainer Sprite:

CrystalSprite_zpsshbkyw19.png

No need for any credits, use them as freely as you want. If you want any changes or have concerns, just tell me and I'll fix them c:

Plushie said:
@DreamBeat
Pokemon Card:

Crystal_zpsne2fmvsm.png

Trainer Sprite:

CrystalSprite_zpsshbkyw19.png

No need for any credits, use them as freely as you want. If you want any changes or have concerns, just tell me and I'll fix them c:
Looks amazing! May I reserve a card as well? Unless you're booked :P <3

DreamBeat said:
@Plushie OMG thank you~ *hugs* That was pretty fast.

*huggles back* You're welcome! It was kinda hard for my eyes but I managed~ @w@ Also was it? It felt like forever with all the bright colors~ <w>

Raerae said:
Looks amazing! May I reserve a card as well? Unless you're booked :P <3
I'm not xD I'm happy to make one for you .w. Got anything you want in specific or surprise?

Plushie said:
*huggles back* You're welcome! It was kinda hard for my eyes but I managed~ @w@ Also was it? It felt like forever with all the bright colors~ <w>
Ah~ It was only yesterday silly ^.^ I hope your eyes haven't been damaged because of its though.
While we're on this topic, can I ask for an update later on? If my piplup ever evolves or something.

DreamBeat said:
Ah~ It was only yesterday silly ^.^ I hope your eyes haven't been damaged because of its though.
While we're on this topic, can I ask for an update later on? If my piplup ever evolves or something.

Sure!~ Just remind me and I'll edit it ^^

Plushie said:

I'm not xD I'm happy to make one for you .w. Got anything you want in specific or surprise?
If it's hard on your eyes, don't feel obligated D: But if you're still willing.. What info would you need? Other than my trainers appearance on her CS and Eevee..

Raerae said:
If it's hard on your eyes, don't feel obligated D: But if you're still willing.. What info would you need? Other than my trainers appearance on her CS and Eevee..
Like picture for your card, style, etc. Anything you think you would like to add to it ^^

Plushie said:
Like picture for your card, style, etc. Anything you think you would like to add to it ^^
Oh, mmm... I'd prefer the card be silver or dusty pink (whichever one you have). And the pose... Perhaps model like...

black-white-kamitsure-png.png

And Eevee :P

So are we just gonna post a thread on the character forum? We can just edit it as we go right?

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]how close is this place to launch. I wanna blow shit up!!!! with eevee

[/QUOTE]
It is in an undefined state of completion. I believe we just need the map done, gym leaders done, and elite four done. There might be a couple of other miscellaneous things. (Or important things, if I forgot. Sorry to those who might be working on the important things I may have forgotten.)

Red said:
So are we just gonna post a thread on the character forum? We can just edit it as we go right?
Correct.

I took a week to finish my character lol~ @Red

There are some settings still WIP, but I guess that counts as part of the map

Users who are viewing this thread

Back