[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

@Red Welcome to the madness(:

Working on the map guys, no worries. Easier than I thought it'd be. May not be entirely finished tonight, however.

Thanks. I'm still working on my character as we speak. I'm at about 75% though.

DreamBeat said:
There are some settings still WIP, but I guess that counts as part of the map
Yeah, I was clumping settings with map stuff, just to be concise. No worries. I did not forget those hard at work in the settings tab.

I generally had something in mind. So I'm just filling out gaps, so to speak.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]#meineveryrp

[/QUOTE]
I mean I get it, but ugh. So much work with under developed youngsters. And I'll be babysitting wooooo.

"Kid 1 stop trying to set kid 2 on fire please"

"No kid 5 you cannot ressurect the dead with thunderbolt"

"Surfing on the back of a Squirtle in the middle of the ocean is a bad idea'

My character's a little above the average age though. Is he the second eldest?

Raerae said:
I'm just glad there's at least two people closer to my characters age. She's amidst so many little kids ;3;
That reminds me of an rp I was in. So, you know how people typically choose the ages between 17 and 22 for characters? Well, for the rp, the gm wanted the characters to be a bit older. The age in which most people chose was from 22-25. My character was a 37 year old businesswoman.

I try to consider the setting of the RP when deciding on a characters age. Often times I've seen a bunch of teenagers aged 13-15 solely compose a group that's supposedly survive the zombie apocalypse. I mean come on, that isn't even logical. xD

Well, it depends on whether or not the conductor wants a compelling story, or to live out the romance they can't get in real life. May be a little harsh, but true.

That's intense, Cal. But I appreciate the fact you stepped out of the cliche age bracket for realism.

Red, I agree with you completely!

I personally like to insert myself in most all stories I write, and then add side characters. Rae's me (Down to my nickname) and all her traits and interests are mine, catering to the story of course. But I do that for immersions sake.

And I've always wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer ;3;

how to get the level five stats, I see everyone elses for reference, but i still dont get it

I was one of the first few to make a character, so it was weird having a character at least 12 years older than everyone.

I tend to make characters very dissimilar to myself, then take a major trait or two from myself and put them into my character. Most commonly, my characters face issues with illness.

My absolute favorite sound in the world is a pokeball opening. That and the Jurassic park theme song. But seriously that capsule and then the light and then the accomplishment <333333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back