• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire The Roleplay

FactionParadox

The 'flow' is always a calamity.
Hello... I am GimmickPuppet. I just finished Alpha Sapphire, and I wanted to do an RP about it. There is a rule I will make clear. You can only have 1 Legendary Pokémon in your team, for balance and fairness. You can only have 1 OC to prevent Legendary hogging. Here is my OC.

Name: James Ainsley

Nickname: Child of Lava

Pokémon Team: Level 45 Groudon, ((Holding a Red Orb)) Level 60 Charizard ((Shiny))

Bio: James was born in Littleroot Town to a Pokémon Professor and a stay-at-home Mother, 500 years after the events of Omega Ruby. The Hoenn during this time is in ruins after Kyogre has flooded it, drowning 70% of the landmass in water. He grew up around Pokémon, favouring Fire-Type Pokémon to match his volatile temper. When he was 10, he was exploring Mt. Pyre, when the volcano began to rumble. He fought and caught Groudon, barely escaping officer Jenny by using the Temporal Transfer device, rigging it to explode after he entered the desired time. Being adopted by Maxie, James assists them in their plan, in a desperate attempt to change the future.

Appearance:
tumblr_m7rw547kgh1rnkfgmo1_500.jpg
James wears a Team Magma suit at all times, as well as a necklace holding a Red Orb pendant.

Personality: I don't know how to describe it... I'm sort of going to play myself but with a darker twist.. Sorry...

Name: Chace Williams

Nickname: Small Fry

Pokémon Team: (LV 10) Chikorita

Bio:Chace is a young child raised by his mother in Lillycove, He has been overly protective of his mother ever since she was attacked by a Golduck.

A wild chikorita then attacked the golduck which the boy caught.

Personality: Childish (obviously), but over protective of his mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back