Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Unknown [Inactive]

"A d-dark type?" The shiny Espurr gulped, shaking in just the slightest. 'See? She does want to hurt you! I told you!' Her more morbid voice talked to her in her head.

"Uh...a-alright." The shiny cat-like Pokemon spoke, the slightest bit nervous. 'I really want to tell her that I don't like dark types, but I don't want to offend her...'

'Do it. So what if you hurt her feelings?'

'But she's the only Pokemon that's nice to me!' She once more argued with herself.

Naomi frowned slightly when the Espurr appeared to be spacing out then she said."Are you talking to yourself? Do not worry i do that sometimes to."

"Huh? On no no no! I'm not crazy or anything...!" The Espurr exclaimed.

'Don't lie to her! You exploded someone's head with excessive pulse and brain waves; that sounds pretty crazy to me.'

'Well he kept threatening and hurting me!'

"But no, I wasn't talking to myself." She straight-out lied to the Eevee.

"Oh, uh thanks...." Was the only thing the Espurr would think to say.

'You're so fucking pathetic!'

'No, stop calling me names! It hurts!' An slight evil smile spanned across the cat-like Pokemon's face as they walked back in the direction of the Rescue Team registration.

The Ekans seemed to have a offended look on her face, and it took a bit of willpower not to outright yell at this group of strange people. .It wasn't because she didn't want to be a Treasure hunter, yet she didn't want her pride getting stepped on, either.

"Let's get started, shall we?"

Cayden started to walk in the opposite direction of the cave entrance.

"Follow me."

"Oh, I don't mind, honestly I don't. But...Lets see..." She said, thinking a bit for a name for the team. They had an Archen and a shiny Ralts, a very unique pairing.

"How about Team SoaringSoul?" She asked.

"Soaringsoul... it's catchy. ..and it fits us, too." He mused in a happy way while tilting his head. Considering the differences, it worked in like some sort of puzzle that had been solved. "I'm sure we're going to get a lot of exploring done, right?"

(I'm sorry for the short response ahh ;- ;)

Cayden and the new recruit came up to a huge opening in the cave after walking a good distance from the cave entrance.

"We will train here first thing tommarow. For now, find some place comfy to sleep."

Finally up came the lone Chespin, no one had wanted to team with him it looked like, so he was a solo team. He looked at Bonbon, "Hello I'd like to register please. My name is Gunther, I'd like the name team Redemption."

(I wrote something back on page 10 about letting those who've signed up go and pick a room inside)

"Hey Pantera! We should go in and find the best room there! First come first serve!" Marie grinned and stepped towards the entrance to the guild for the Deino to see.

"You're going to be on a team alone? Everyone should have a partner to sign up with though. That's odd..." Bonbon felt confused as to why he didn't have someone to be on a team with. She wanted everyone to work together with someone else.

Nikki and Bobby looked at each other, then walked over to Bonbon, "Is it possible to have a three Pokémon team? I know that Team Charm has three members. Maybe we can take Gunther." Bobby said, looking like he wanted to help the Chespin.

Nikki looked at the Chespin, then flashed a smile at him.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
"I...Think we will.I mean, we will be a rescue team after training, right? We'll probably be able to explore a lot." She replied, her confidence boosting up a bit. "I hope this'll be a fun experience in general though, and one that helps me be more confident." She told him, a little smile on her face.

The Zoroark looked up from the boxes he had stacked on high, tilting his head in a curious fashion. "Alone, you say? Funny. Xould of sworn that we had an even application number,,,," Kiosk frowned and crossed his furry arms in front of himself.

----

The entire day had been dizzying, but it was worth it to the Ekans. It wasn't what she had expectes from a strange portal like this, yet it was...better? She didn't know that yet.

But yeah, training. "Alright.... thank you." She hissed out in appreciation.

texting on the tablet, hurrah.

Xero had already graduated from the guild being a legendary rescue team and all. but he still felt like visiting every once in awhile. "Hey, Kiosk? you there?"

Luna looked at Rèmi and squeaked, "Ohmygosh lets go find a room! First come first serve!!" The excitable Chikorita cried, turning and running to the guild and skidding into the building.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Cayden had been sleeping between two walls that formed a sort of place to rest his head. He liked the spot after being recruited to Team Rogue a few years ago. He had never made any friends while on the team and was always quiet when it came to give orders to the apprentices. In the past, most if not all of the recruits be trained as Bounty Hunters, and only a few ever wanted to be Treasure Hunters. When it came time to train the recruits, it wasn't hard, but Cayden had been looking for a challenge and the new Ekans fell into that category.

She learned fast, between her moves, and the moves of her opponent in battle. But she still had a lot to learn.

Cayden looked at the Ekans across the room, sleeping.

"I'll give em a few more minutes."

The Deino turned in the direction that Marie's voice came from, as she started walking in that direction. "Alright! We have to go quick then!"

"Here, I have a better solution than walking or running.." He said as he flew over the Chikorita and picked her up by her shoulders. "Now hold onto my feet, and don't let go!" He added as they quickly flew off into the guild, passing over a Deino and Fennekin.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

The Espurr followed Naomi to the Guild, thinking to herself. 'I really hope I don't weigh her down...'

'What are you talking about? You're way stronger than her!'

'No I'm not. If it weren't for her, I'd still be in that forest.'

'Because you are pathetic, that's why.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back