Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Unknown [Inactive]

"GODS OF FIT GIVE ME STRENGTH!" Seamus struggled. The heat was getting to him. He could feel sweat like he never did before. Had he not been wearing anything on his eyes, the light of the booth would have blinded him- still, he could not see. Seamus pushed his hands forward. "Ah!" he cried, his screams muffled by the lid above him. He pressed on, ignoring the pain of his hands. "COME ON! YOU'VE BENCHED PRESSED HARDER THAN THIS WHEN YOU WERE NATTY!" he grunted, continuing to push open the sealed lid. Eventually, Seamus lost all feeling in his arms. He tried to speak, ensuring that his senses were still there. He even bit himself. Soon enough though, his entire body gave out.

Seamus panted heavily as he felt a new breeze blow through him. His body felt much lighter, and it was no longer hot. Seamus opened his eyes, expecting it to be dark, to see a forest before him. Seamus turned around all the way, looking at the trees and how they toward above him. He felt shorter. Seamus never considered himself as being tall. He was 179 centimeters tall, however, when he compared himself to the bushes, he was no more than 60 centimeters tall- maybe even a mere 40.

As he continued to move, Seamus noticed that he still couldn't feel his arms- that was because he had none. Looking down, he had no feet either. Only a skirt of some...sort of... plant matter.

"It must just be the medical procedures... this must just be how hospitals look like in Thailand..." Seamus reassured to himself.

Bonbon finished up the last of her parfait. She clapped to grab the trainees' attention. "Alrighty! Is everyone done with their snack?" She asked the group.

"We're here." Cayden and the other stopped as they approached a huge mountain with dark cloudy sky in the background. He quickly changed into his Mega form. "Stay alert, there's suppose to be a lot of rogue pokemon here."

Hayes woke up. From the Earth's vibrations, he felt intruders coming. But he remained still and continued to be dormant. It isn't time, yet.

"...Pfft. Rouge Pokemon. Cause we're.... oh my god, I'll shut up now." The Ekans bit her tongue, noting the absolutely HORRIBLE reference she made. It would be much preferred for an attack to strike her down, then to face her teammates at this moment.

"Hah... yeah. So, what's our mission, anyway?" Xhiva stared up at the rugged terrain. This looked more like the place for a death-wish, not a treasure seeking job.

"...Huh. another lost one coming from the sky. I swear, you might as well just say it's raining humans nowadays." If Seamus was able to hear right now, which he probably was, he would of heard, like Nichole previous, a voice behind him. And again, that voice was of the darker type, something you might find in one of your nightmares as a child, and you would rather run from then confront. Yep, it was just Serbonu again. The Mega Banette had left the Pikachu, after finding she had left for the Town, and he walked back to the area he had been previously mapping. The area near Waterfall Cave had been looking quite bare on his map, so he wanted to draw in some more trees on paper to liven up the place. But would you look at that, Shroomish falling from the sky! Not like you see that everyday.

The Aron nodded as the chespin looked up from his clean bowl.

"Yeah. Now can we hear about that great surprise that Van Dash brought?" The chespin asked.

"There is no mission. You might have some experience in combat but you have never been in a real dungeon before. In the future you will be assigned to explore different dungeons for various gems and treasures, alone. And then Dominik is just here because... Brute force?"

Cayden then turned to face the others. "Let's just go already."

"Oh I suppose so! But everyone remember on the floor above is where you can search for a job to do! Now go ahead and tell us what you have there Van Dash!" Bonbon said. 

@Airagog

Last edited by a moderator:
The aron looked up, "Oh right! I found this map, it's really old but it's said to hold a mighty treasure and the power to choose kings! It's hiding in this cave known as the 'Cave of Glory' I also found an old tome about the treasure, the legendary sword, Dullahan." Van Dash pulls out a book and moves it to a worn page of ancient text. "It says whoever so wields dullahan will become king and receive unimaginable power and become even immune to any and all attacks!" The aron closed the book and looked out at the others. "As such I'd like an exploration team to go with me to find it!"

Marie stared in awe as Van Dash told the group about Dullahan. The Fennekin definitely wanted to find it and become powerful alongside her partner. "Whoa cool...what do you thing Pantera?"

"Isn't that a neat story! Perhaps we could have a little competition to see which team is best suited to go find it?" Bonbon said.

Nichole said"so cool!" Smiling. But then remembered she wasn't on a team. So she would have to sit it out. "Have fun." She said smiling softly.

Bonbon looked over to Nichole. She didn't want her to be excluded so the Wigglytuff quickly came up with a solution. "Perhaps there's someone else here that could accompany you?" She smiled.

"Nonsense! I'm sure there's someone here who you could partner up with! What about...Gunther?" Bonbon looked over to the Chespin to make sure he heard her.

Gunther nodded, "Sure! Even if we can't go on the Dullahan expedition I think we would make an awesome team!"

As Cayden and the others traveled deeper into the mountain, Cayden couldn't help but feel he was being watched. His heightened senses couldn't pick up where this feeling was originating from, but he somehow knew that he would find out very soon. "Dominik, I need you to take the lead. I'm going to cover are rear."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back