Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Unknown [Inactive]

(Well that does not matter, they can still sleep)

Naomi went to her room and laid down in her bed and fell asleep as well, her tail curled around her.

Nichole smiled then woke up later recharged. "Much better." She said stretching and smiled. "Maybe I can make sweets for the other guild members." She said as she scampered out. But got lost. "Wait where was the dinning hall again?'she asked herself.

Marie giggled slightly at Pantera's comment. She heard a loud shout and immediately jumped from it. "Whoa was that Bonbon? We'd better pick up the pace then!" She stomped to help lead the Deino out to report to Bonbon.

Decided to use tapatalk on my ipod instead of the browser right now yay

(I don't know how and where to put my Espurr in since you guys abandoned her because I was gone D: )

"Yeah, that would be smart." Pantera smiled as she followed the Fennekin.

"Ok is everyone ready? Let's do a count! Everyone gather in the hall!" Bonbon announced.

Decided to use tapatalk on my ipod instead of the browser right now yay

Egolix had made his way to the hallway and stood before the Wigglytuff. "The tour, huh? Well, might as well get used to the facilities."

Surota appeared in the hall, slowly walking up to the sight of the Wigglytuff. Rémieaux joined with Luna, awaiting the tour along with Pantera close behind.

(back sorry guys) The Aron looked out at the explorers as he pointed to the map. "Apparently this map leads to some amazing treasure. A weapon of ultimate power said to have the weilder become invincible. Its called Dullahan." the Aron pointed to a book called 'The Sword of Kings.' "Apparently it decides kings and has unspeakable power behind it. Its in this hidden cave apparently."

"Shh I want to keep it a surprise to them remember?" Bonbon whispered to the Aron.

"Anyway!~ First things first! Let's go to the main room down on this floor! Follow me everyone and remember to stay with your partner!" The Wigglytuff then led the way to the main area on the lower level.

"Alright! Come on Marie!" Pantera bounded, following the Wigglytuff.

"Uh, I t-think I'll just...go...Because Naomi's not h-here.." Surota said to herself shyly, crawling away from the group.

"Are you ready, mademoiselle?" Rémieaux asked, his wings fluttering about excitedly.

Nichole scampered to the kitchen and saw different fruits and berries. "They look fresh." Sniffing them. she smiled and went to wash her paws. (Is this ok plague-san? >. <)

"Ok I'm right behind ya!" Marie exclaimed and went along with the group.

Bonbon made it to her destination and stopped to turn around.
"Here's the second sub floor of the guild! If you go through the door up there you'll enter the guildmaster's room. And on the left side of the room is where the dining hall is! Everyone will be served dinner here!"

"Alright, Ekans I'm back. Let's go."

Cayden had return from who knows where, with supplies for there expedition. The Ekans needed to experience a real dungeon so she'll will know what to expect and find to find valuable treasures.

"Oh, when's dinnertime?" Pantera asked, her stomach growling aggressively.

The Gengar appeared in the cave after her long disappearance. "So, what did I miss?" She asked, her smile slightly lower than what it usually would be.

"Nothing, just observing stuff at the Guild." Rokouré answered, teleporting over to Dominik, pushing the dog over by his shoulder. "Get up, you mutt."

"Hey! What the hell!" Dominik growled, trying to get out of laying on his back (imagine an upside-down turtle trying to get up).

"Sure, I'll go." Dominik said quietly, getting up slowly.

"I wouldn't give him a choice, anyway." Rokouré added.

"Oh dear...it's still a while from now. But I could probably fix you a snack if you like!" Bonbon said to the Deino.

"I think I might need one too..." Marie said as her stomach growled along with Pantera's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back